Do you want to make aesthetic Roblox GFX backgrounds? If you want to make it, it is important to know that you need one or some programs to make a GFX. What are they and how to make it? First, you need to know what GFX is.
GFX is Graphics effects. You will need a program such as Blender or other 3D modeling program to make it. A Roblox player in DevForum Roblox, explains that if you want to make a GFX, you will need these software.
- Cinema 4D / Blender
For beginners, C4D is better. It can bring better results in terms of rendering.
- Photoshop / Gimp / Paint Net
It is the most versatile and it is easy to use and very powerful as well. For post-render phase you can use it to fix up a lightning and add details.
- Roblox Studio
You will need it to export models.
- Substance Painter
This program is optional. It can help you add and/or rework the textures.
If you have the programs above, you can make a GFX now by following the steps below.
- First, you have to access Roblox studio. Put all the characters and models you want to use there and then export them one by one into a file. After that, you should have .obj model files, and .png texture files.
- Now, you have to go to 3D editing software, and input a character rig.
- In this step, you have to change character texture to what you want.
- To position the character in the desired position, use the rig.
- You need to put all the models and accessories on the character.
- Now, you must create an environment around the scene. You are able to use different models, and textures.
- You have to render the scene. Here, you need to make sure that it is the correct resolution. It will be better to render it as an alpha channel unless you already added the sky environment in C4D or Blender.
- You must input the file into Photoshop. You can adjust brightness, and contrast to the levels that you want.
- Now, you will work with curves, and adjust the coloring.
- Here, you have to input the background into the scene and then adjust it.
- Next, you have to add details, such as scratches, dirt splashes, and many more.
- Merge all layers, and also do not forget to adjust the brightness and contrast one last time.
- At last, do not forget to save the file as .png or any other extension that you want.
If you want to make an aesthetic Roblox GFX background, then you are able to search some of them on other sites as your inspiration. The background can be some flowers, flowers pots or any other pretty things. You can edit it in the program that you use to make it more beautiful. On Youtube, you are able to find some videos about aesthetic GFX and you can see how the backgrounds are. You can make it as your inspiration as well.
Talking about aesthetic GFX, you are able to find a game named Aesthetic GFX Backgrounds in Roblox which was created by chloemelon09 on April 16th, 2020. In the description, the developer claims that this game is for you who want to make a GFX or you can just hang out there. Now, it has been visited more than 6k times.