Admin was the first registered user on Roblox platform. Based on the research, the user “Admin” joined on June 30, 2004, with the ID of 1. Before the release of Roblox, Admin account was renamed to ‘Roblox’. Then, the username “Admin” was given to user ID 16 (and then 18) before Admin account was removed on October 9, 2006. Also, the account was deleted to test the moderation that was implemented at the time, and banning the unwanted account could help check if it worked or not.
Admin was the first user to appear on Roblox platform. The Admin user was created by David Baszucki as a test to login functionality and also the place publishing system. Contrary to popular belief, the current “Admin” account is not the same account as the one which joined in 2004, and it was also not an actual admin. Before official username changes were introduced, join dates would be attached to a username rather than an ID. This being said that the 2004 join date actually belongs to the user ID 1, but incorrectly shows up as belonging to the user “Admin”. This mistake has been fixed at some point, and both Admin’s and Roblox’s join dates now show as 2006.
SOME FACTS ABOUT ADMIN ACCOUNT
- The June 30, 2004 join date belongs to the username “Admin”. But, on the site, it appears as February 27, 2006, due to the accounts under 2005 and 2004 referring to that date.
- Admin’s place was made on October 9, 2006, and was last updated on June 1, 2009, even though the account was permanently deleted in 2006. This is because the place’s name and description were deleted for unknown reasons.
- It is believed that Admin was banned by Roblox to test the ban system.
- You have to know that Admin had three forum posts.
- The account’s only place is currently under review. However, it is able to be taken and separately edited by anyone because it is uncopylocked. The place consists of the default place at the time. If you try to edit it, you cannot access it.
- If a user inspect elements Admin’s place, they are able to view the account had 56 tickets.
- There is evidence showing that the account was last active on October 9, 2006, despite it being permanently banned in 2006.
- According to the Roblox API, Admin account was last online on September 8, 2017.
For those who come to this page to find out the information related to the first Roblox account made, now you are able to know its information. We are able to conclude that Admin account is the first Roblox account ever made. But, you have to remember that the account was banned by Roblox to test the ban system on October 9, 2006. If you need more information regarding Admin account or you have any questions related to Roblox, you are able to give comment in the section below.