You may ever got problem your Robux is gone. it may said that you bought a donation T-shirt but you didn’t. For this case, you may got a scam. We are sure that you have done some certain activities that make your Robux disappear.
Apparently, there are some reasons that make your Robux gone.
- You must have played some free Robux games.
- The game asked for the password of your Roblox account.
- You gave away your password
- The creator of the scam used your password to log into your Roblox account and steal all your Robux.
Now, you have to do these:
- Please change your password. We suggest you make unique password.
- Implement two step verification
- Please send an email for Roblox support about the situation.
- Explain how you got scammed and provide details of the profile of the scammer.
MESSAGE RECEIVED: ROBUX REMOVED FROM MY ROBLOX ACCOUNT
WHERE ARE MY ROBUX?
From the Roblox Mobile App:
- Please be logged into the account where the Robux were bought.
- After that, you are able to tap the Robux mceclip0.png icon at the top of the app.
- Then, your Robux balance is displayed at the top.
From a Browser:
If you are on a browser, your Robux balance will be shown in the upper right of the browser window.
From the Roblox Xbox One App:
- While on the Home screen, you are able to click the Right Bumper (RB) until you reach the Robux screen.
- On the screen, in the lower-left corner, then your current total is next to My Balance.
ROBUX SPENDING HISTORY
- Firstly, you have to log into the account where the Robux were bought.
- Then, you have to tap the Robux mceclip1.png icon in the upper right of the browser window.
- After that, you are able to tap your Robux value.
- In this step, you are able to view your Currency Purchase over the Past Day, Week, Month, Year on the Summary tab.
- Now, you are able to view how the Robux were spent on the My Transactions tab.