Roblox lets you upload image advertisements for the games, groups, catalog items, etc. When the ad is clicked, it goes to the page of whatever you are advertising. The advertisements can refer to user-created ads or outside ads. The members with any level of Roblox Premium are going to prevent themselves from seeing outside ads.
Some Roblox Premium members prefer to see commercial ads than user-created ads as the quality of outside advertisements is much better than user-made advertisements. The users are able to advertise any of the items which they have created, including the games, T-shirts, or groups.
If you come to this page to find out the information about how to see, create or run ads on Roblox, you have to keep staying on this page. In the text below, you are going to get the information you need. Make sure that you will read this article until the end. Now, we are going to talk about Bidding system ads, types of ads, creating ads, uploading ads, and running ads.
Ad space is not purchased directly, instead, space is bid for in an auction format. There is a limited amount of ad space available, so ads with higher bids get more displays. Apparently, there are 3 ads in the system.
You have to know that the ads may be displayed as skyscrapers,banners, or rectangles. A banner ad cannot go in a skyscraper slot and vice versa. So, expanding on the example above, there are 3 separate auctions running at all times for the different ad sizes.
- Banner (728×90): On the top or bottom of the Roblox site.
- Skyscraper (160×600): On the left or right side of the Roblox site.
- Rectangle (300×250): On the right side or bottom of the Roblox site.
To create an ad, you are able to visit the Create page. Then, you have to find the item you want to advertise. Please click the gear icon on the right, and select Advertise. This is going to bring to a page where you are able to get the ad templates and upload ads. If you are running an ad blocker application, it must be temporarily disabled to upload an ad.
UPLOADING AN AD
- Please fill in the ad’s name. This will appear when you hover your mouse over the ad.
- Then, you have to drag in or upload the image via the upload section.
- Lastly, click the Upload button.
After you have created and uploaded at least one ad, you are able to run an ad cycle.
- Firstly, you have to return to the Create page and click the User Ads tab.
- Then, you have to click the gear icon on the right and select Run Ad from the context menu.
- Now, you are able to enter a bid amount in Robux.
- Next, you are able to click Run to start the cycle.
For note: Ad cycles run for 24 hours and the ad is going to appear according to the bidding system during that time.