When you start playing the game of Bloxburg, you will be able to find the guy named Tom. You have to know that Tom is a tutorial guide in the game of Welcome to Bloxburg. Tom guides the new users through multiple game functions and offers some information on how to play.
Aside from that, Tom also leaves in a real life week, or possibly after a few times you play the game. He gives the player $2,500 that allows the players to choose their home and offers general helpful advice to the player. Usually, Tom appears in most of the game thumbnails. You are able to sell him in Build Mode for $0.
A: “Thanks, and nice to meet you!”
B:”No problem! Is there anything you would like to know about this place?”
A: “Please tell me about Bloxburg!”
B: “Sure! Bloxburg is a small city in the heart of Robloxia. It is also one of the fastest growing cities this year!”
A: “What can I do here?”
B: “You can do almost whatever you want! You can explore the surroundings, work to get money, and build an awesome house or just play.”
A: “Tell me about building.”
B: “You can build your house. Please click your Mailbox and then “Enter Build Mode” to get started.”
HELPFUL TIPS AND TRICKS
Here are some tips and tricks about playing Bloxburg:
- The player can use the keys “Q” and “E” to turn the screen if they’re on a computer.
- The player can pan the screen by using WASD.
- The player can zoom in and out by using the “I” and “O” buttons on PC.
- The player can paint items by pressing F or by clicking on the “paint” icon.
- The player can move items already placed by clicking and then dragging with their mouse or finger.
- The player can rotate items by clicking “R”. Also, the player can rotate by clicking, and while clicking, moving their mouse.
- The player can sell items by pressing G or by clicking on the “trash can” icon. The player will be able to find it by clicking on the bottom right of their screen. But, the player cannot sell limited items if they are off-sale). Instead, they will go into their inventory.
- The player can undo and redo some actions by pressing Ctrl+Z and Ctrl+Y. Exiting build mode saves their build so that the player cannot undo afterward. Also, this will save a lot of money, rather than deleting items.
- The player can go through a top-down view in build mode by holding Space.
- The player can be toggled on and off the building grid by pressing H.
- The player can copy objects by pressing C or by clicking on the “stamp” icon on the bottom right of their screen. When copying, the coloring of the objects are going to be copied on as well. But, the player cannot copy limited items when they go off-sale.