If you come to this page to find out the information about how to fly in the game of Roblox Wild Savannah, apparently you have come to the right page. In this article, we are going to share some information related to Roblox Wild savannah as well as its controls.
ABOUT ROBLOX WILD SAVANNAH
You have to know that Roblox Wild Savanna is a survival game made by LudicrousCunningFox on March 10, 2015. The last update of the game was on June 29, 2020. The game is categorized to fighting genre. Recently, the game has placed visits around 37.7M+ with 342,473 favorites. The game of Roblox Wild Savanna taking place in the African savanna environment. If you play this game, you will be able to become into different types of animals resident in Africa. Please survive as a variety of animals in the Savanna. You have to hunt, scavenge, or forage for food, and evade predators to live another day.
CONTROLS FOR WILD SAVANNAH
- E: You are able to use E to eat or drink.
- R: You are able to use R to rest.
- V: You are able to use V to pounce.
- T: You are able to use T to let go of objects.
- Q: You are able to use Q to start flying.
- Mouse buttons: You are able to use the mouse button to attack.
- Space bar: You are able to use Space bar to jump.
- Number keys: You are able to use number keys to calls.
The text above is an explanation about controls for the game of Roblox Wild Savannah. When you come to this page, you want to find out the way to fly in the game of Roblox Wild Savannah. Now, you know that to fly in the game, you are able to use Q.
STATS OF WILD SAVANNAH ANIMALS
Each animal has their distinct stats, diet, and special abilities. For example: Lions are capable to kill a smaller animal instantly or slowly munching on the large bovine animal, or Marabou Stork that has the ability to fly around the map. Now, we are going to explain about the stats of animals in Wild Savannah game. For your information, stats vary depending on the animal is chosen:
- Hunger: Represents how much the animals have to eat before dying. Generally, drains by one point per 30 seconds.
- Thirst: Represents how much the animals have to drink before losing some health. You will be able to press E near the water and face down to it to make the animal drink the water.
- Stamina: Determines how much the player can run before the stamina percentage goes 0. Usually, the player can regain stamina by resting or simply without running.
- Oxygen: Determines how much the player can breathe in underwater before drowning and losing health.
- Health: Represents how much the player can survive before the health points went to 0.