In this article, we are going to share the way to trade in Roblox. If you want to trade clothes in Roblox, you are able to follow these easy steps below.
- Firstly, you need to log in to Roblox. Make sure that you are a member of the Builders Club and have prepared to join the trading frenzy. Also, make sure that you have enabled trading by going to your Roblox account, looking underneath your personal blurb, and verifying you are open to trade in the “Trade Accessibility” drop-down menu.
- After that, you are able to find Builders Club members to trade with. Remember that you can only trade with members of the Builders Club who are both open to trade and have also set trade-parameters to include you. You may start a trade with any person who meets these criteria.
- Then, you have to open the trade browser window through a user profile. If you know the username of someone you want to trade with, you are able to access that person’s profile by searching the user name in the search box at the top of the Roblox homepage. Next to the “Send Message” option must be a drop-down menu entitled “More.” In this menu, “Trade Items” must be available, and selecting this will open the Trade Browser Window.
- Please build the trade to your liking. Maybe you have Robux and want to use these instead of trading a rare item. You are able to adjust your trade offer until you find a good exchange. For your information, the market fee for trading R$ is 30%.
- Now, you are able to offer a trade. In the trade window, all of your limited items and all of the limited items of the user you are trading to must be displayed. These are able to be added to a trade with a click. You are able to remove mis-queued items for trade by hovering your cursor over that item in the current offer window and clicking the “Remove” button. Also, you are able to start a trade from a user’s inventory list, where you can find a button towards the bottom that reads: “Trade Items”. For your information, the amount of Robux you use cannot go over 50% the current offer that is calculated in-game. As an example, if your current trade is rated at R$300, so you cannot add more than R$150.
- Now, you are able to view and curate trade offers. Please return to your profile and find your trade page, that you are able to access through the “Trade Type” drop-down menu on your Trade page. Here you are going to see outstanding offers that you are able to accept or decline. Also, you are able to have the option to ask more for your trade by clicking the “Counter” button.
- Please be patient. Your trade is going to be valid for up to four days. At any point during this time the other player is able to accept, decline, or counter the trade.