At this time, we are going to explain about how to alter your avatar’s size. If you come to this page to find out the information regarding how to be small in Roblox, you are able to read this article until the end. For your information, Roblox have released their newest avatar customization feature. It is the ability to scale avatar size in your profile, games, and Roblox Studio.
AVATAR TYPES AND SCALING
You are able to customize your avatar in Roblox, but not all types of characters allow this feature. For example, the games that support R6 characters are going to lock the avatar to the default width and height. R15 characters are a different story. If you are in a game with R15 avatars, you are able to change the height between 95% and 105%. Width is adjustable between 75% and 100%. These percentages are based off and apply to the standard or default character size.
HOW TO ACCESS THE SCALING OPTION
Doing this is very simple. You are able to follow these steps below:
- Please pull up the Roblox sidebar.
- Then, you have to click the Avatar button.
- After that, you are able to select the Avatar Customizer option.
- Look for the Scaling section at the bottom.
- Now, you are able to adjust the height and width sliders to below 100%.
- When you adjust these settings, they will be used in all games which support R15s. So, you do not have to repeat this process for every new game.
SCALING IN ROBLOX STUDIO
By default, all games which support R15 characters allow the players to use the avatar scale that they set on the Avatar page. If your game only allows R6, the characters are going to be the default height and width. To determine if your game allows scaling, doing these steps:
- Go to Develop page.
- Then, you are able to select the Games menu.
- Please highlight a game to show the dropdown menu.
- After that, you have to select the Configure Game option.
- Please look under Basic Settings.
The supported avatar is going to be under Avatar Type Options. You are able to make changes from this menu if you want to switch from R6 to R15, or vice versa. Also, you are able to enable Player Choice scaling.
FURTHER CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS
Roblox Studio is a tool that you can use to do some extreme scaling and body modifications to your avatar. Within the studio, you will have access to four numerical value objects that affect the size and appearance of your avatar.
- Body Depth Scale.
- Body Height Scale.
- Body Width Scale.
- Head Scale.
What’s interesting is that you are able to make unique avatars when you change the values of the Number Value objects. The values assigned to these objects are going to apply to the standard size. So, they are going to multiply the original value. With this, you are able to get extra-small or extra large avatars.