Floor in Bloxburg is the lower surface of a building. It is able to be bought from Build Mode for $3 per square of floor. Similar to Roof, you are able to automatically place the floors in a room. But, for further precision, you are able to manually choose points to place down a piece of custom floor.
For your information, Floors and Paths are able to intersect each other. In the Version 0.8.5 and Version 0.8.6 updates, the items could be placed on roofs, allowing the roofs to become flooring. Formerly, the players required a floor to build 2nd/3rd/4th/5th floors. By the way, how to build a second floor in the game of Welcome to Bloxburg? To find out that information, you are able to see the text below.
HOW TO GET A SECOND STORY (FLOOR) IN BLOXBURG.
- The first thing that you have to do is go into “Build Mode”.
- After you are at the Build Mode, now to get the second floor you have to buy it.
- You are able to click the “up” arrow to pop this up “Want to buy the product “Multiple floors” for 300 Robux. Next, you are able to select “Buy Now”.
- Now what you will be able to do is take the roof off, but you will be able to go to the second story which is up and you are going to go to “Build”.
- You will need to buy your floors, so you have to get rid of your roof.
- Here before you are able to place your floor down.
- Basically, you have to sell your weird roof here, it is going to be awesome so let’s sell the roof. You have to remove your roof . When you have removed the roof, you are able to go to “Build” and get some stairs.
- Now, you are able to start by getting your stairs. You have to turn them this way and get the spot all nice and “Buy” so you have your nice stairs.
- In this step, you will need to buy your second story.
- Please go up to “Build” and you are going to go to “Floor”.
- You have to ensure “Automatic Placement” is out so the X is not checked. Basically, you only want to go around the stairs so you do not accidentally block yourself. It makes you unable to get up.
- You will be able to see that you have gone halfway through with the floor all you are doing is just going to “Floor” getting rid of “Automatic Placement” and just placing flooring all over where the roof was so that you will have the floor for the upstairs and the roof for the downstairs.
Well, the text above is a way to build a second floor in the game of Welcome to Bloxburg. Now, you are able to follow the steps above to make you build a second floor in Bloxburg.