You may come to this page to find out the information about how to buy Robux with a Visa card. Apparently, you are at the right page, here we are going to talk about that. So, you do not go anywhere. Please ensure that you get the information you need.
WHICH PAYMENT METHODS CAN I USE?
- Browser App
- All major credit and debit cards
- Prepaid credit card
- Roblox Game Cards
In-app purchases using:
- Google Play
Xbox One App
- Roblox Xbox One App, in-app purchasing
- Xbox Live Website
HOW TO BUY ROBUX WITH A VISA CARD
Apparently, there are some easy steps that you have to do to buy Robux with a Visa Credit Card. Here are steps:
- At the first step, you are able to sign in to your account.
- Once you’re signed in, you are able to click the Robux icon.
- From there, you will be able to select whatever Robux package you would like.
- Now, you are able to select the payment type. Please click the credit card. Then, click the continue button.
- The next step that you have to do is to write an email and Visa Credit Card number.
- Lastly, you are able to click at the Pay Now button.
HOW TO REDEEM ROBLOX GIFT CARD WITH A VISA CARD
- Please log into your account on a browser.
- Then, go to the Membership Page or Robux Page.
- After that, you are able to select the product you want to buy by selecting the green button.
- Now, you are able to select a Redeem Roblox Card as the payment type and Continue.
- Please select Visa Credit Card as your payment type.
- Enter the PIN and Redeem.
- For 100 Robux, you are able to make the groups.
- For 25 Robux, the group owners are able to make a new rank for their group.
- For 1,000 Robux, you are able to change your username.
- The users of Roblox are able to upload thumbnails for their places. Formerly an image thumbnail was 10 Robux, but now is free. While a video thumbnail costs 500 Robux.
- The users will be able to make a Badge for their game at a price of 100 Robux each.
- The users are able to bid on an advertisement for their games, clothing, groups or models for different amounts of Robux.
- The users will be able to pay to access certain games with varying prices.
- The users are able to purchase the items in the catalog for varying amounts of Robux, excluding free items.
- The users are able to purchase game passes and developer products for specific games.
- The users are able to upload an audio file to the Library, with costs ranging from 20 Robux to 350 Robux depending on how long the length of the audio is.