Roblox is a gaming environment allowing the players to make up their own rules of play as they go along. The players are able to use some customizable features to create Roblox characters and play in unique environments.
Robux describes the main currency used in Roblox. This currency can be used to purchase different items for customization or aspects of gameplay. We get information that the process of changing the number of Robux you have is fairly straightforward. If you want to know that information, you are able to read the explanation below.
CHANGING THE NUMBER OF YOUR ROBUX
- At the first step, you are able to go to the Roblox login page and log into your Robux account by using your username and password.
- After that, you have to select the “Developer Tools” option in your web browser menu.
- Then, you are able to enter “Robux” into the Search box. The Robux text code information is going to show in the script window of the Developer Tools utility.
- Now, you are able to click the script and change the number of Robux to any number you want. The number of Robux available in your account will change to this amount automatically.
- Lastly, you are able to click the “Save” option in the top menu of your web browser. These settings are going to appear automatically whenever you use the browser to log into your Roblox account.
For note: The effects of this change are only permanent for the web browser on which you have already performed the change. If you want the changes to be in effect with each of your browsers, you have to complete the steps with each browser individually.
Talking about changing the number of your Robux, in this article we are also going to talk about changing your username in Roblox. If you want to know that information, please do not go anywhere and keep reading this entire article.
CHANGING YOUR DISPLAY NAME OR USERNAME
On Roblox, you are able to change your account’s username in the account settings. It costs 1000 Robux to make this change. Here are steps to change your Roblox username:
- At the first step, you are able to log into your account. If you cannot log in, you are able to try recovering your password.
- After that, you have to go to account Settings If you are on a Browser, you are going to find the gear-icon located at the upper-right corner of the site. While on Mobile Apps, you are able to find the three dots icon for More.
- Then, you have to select the Account Info tab.
- Please select the Change Username button. The icon looks like a pencil and paper.
- Next, you are able to enter your new username.
- You also need to enter your current Roblox password.
- Afterwards, you have to select the Buy button.
- Now, you are able to sign in with the new username and current password.