How do you change your age in Bloxburg? If you come to this page to find out that information, so you have to read this entire article. Here you will be able to get the information you need.
To change your age in Bloxburg, you are able to go to a dresser or whatever you have available that can be used to change your clothing or age. Then, you need to interact with it. Please click or tap on ‘Customize Character.’ There will be an age bar at the top of your screen. Next, you will be able to change your age. Even, as long as your are either a kid or adult, you will be able to drive in Bloxburg.
Customization is also known as the Avatar Editor. It is a feature in Welcome to Bloxburg that allows you to customize your appearance. All clothing, bodies, and accessories require Bloxburg Money in order to be worn. A variety of storage items such as the dressers, wardrobes, and clothing racks allow you to enter the customization menu. Also, you are able to use the Avatar Editor at Stylez Hair Studio as well. We think this system is unique because the appearance is going to stay on you. Even when you reset your character or leave the game in Roblox’s menu.
The players who choose this option will become small and lose access to many features such as driving and working.
The players who choose this option will have the same features as an Adult can, but their avatar are going to be shorter.
The players who choose this option will become tall and have access to all the features available on Bloxburg.
In BLoxburg, there are lots of colors you can choose as your skintone.
In Bloxburg, you are also able to buy a new outfit slot for 60 Blockbux. If you have more than one outfit, you are able to switch outfits anywhere.
SOME FACTS OF THE CUSTOMIZATION
- The most expensive item is the ‘Front Stand’ hat. It costs $100,000.
- There is another skintone on the slider (White) which is extremely hard to see against the menu’s white. The skintone is on the far right of the slider.
- When you reset your character, the avatar will remain the same as you selected it to be.
- There are other games that do happen to have a problem where the customized avatar in the game gets erased once one resets, Bloxburg does not have that problem because this system was uniquely created.
- In Version 0.8.1, the Avatar Editor received an overhaul. From the Changelog, the overhaul had these updates:
- You are able to buy assets permanently for your Roblox character in the Avatar Editor.
- You are able to import custom assets in the Avatar Editor.
- Added some new accessories, clothes and emotes to the Avatar Editor.