Robux is the currency in Roblox. It means that this is an important thing that players need to have. If they do not have it, they are not able to buy anything such as buying membership, buying items, customizing their avatar, changing their username, uploading audio and many more.
How to convert Roblox credit balance into Robux? You may have credit balance, but you do not know how to convert it. Below, we provide you the steps that you are able to follow to convert your Roblox credit balance into Robux.
How To Convert Robux Credit Into Robux
- The first thing that you have to do is to log into the Roblox account where you redeemed the game card.
- Then, you have to go to the membership purchase page or the Robux purchase page.
- Here, you need to choose the product that you want to buy.
- In this step, you have to choose Roblox Credit as the payment type and then do not forget to click Continue.
- Now, click on Submit Order. If you have already redeemed your game card, do not re-enter your game card PIN.
- If you had enough credit for the full purchase price, there will be a confirmation message. In the message, it will state that you have to permit up to 5 minutes for the upgrades or changes you have bought to be applied to your account.
It is important for you to know that Game Card Credit is only able to be used in a browser. It means that you are not able to do it in the Roblox apps.
How to Convert Remaining Credit to Robux
Now, it’s time for you to know how to convert the remaining credit to Robux. If you have less than $4.99 in remaining credit after you make a Robux or membership purchase, you are able to convert this credit into Robux. This option will only be available if you have less credit than needed to purchase a Robux package. How to convert it? Follow the steps below.
- First, you have to login to your Roblox account.
- After you logged in, then you have to click the Gear in the upper right corner to navigate to your Settings page.
- Now, choose the Billing Tab.
- You have to click the Convert To Robux button.
- Then, you will get a confirmation screen and you have to click Redeem to complete the conversion.
- After you refresh your current page or navigate to a new page, your Robux balance will be updated.
Well, now you have Robux in your Robux balance and you are able to use your Robux for anything that you want such as customizing your avatar by buying shirts, accessories and other items. You can also use your Robux to change your username, upload audios, create groups, buy game passes and developer products for specific games, pay access to certain games and many more. If you have any trouble, you are able to contact Roblox Support or you are able to visit forums to get help.