As we know that a house is an important residential building where the user lives in the game of Welcome to Bloxburg. Actually, all of the houses in Bloxburg are created by the users themselves, except the prebuilt house that the players can select when they start a new game. For your information, the size of a house plot is 30×30, while the size of a house plot with the gamepass of Large Plot is 50×50.
Talking about Bloxburg house, in this article, we are going to discuss about how to decorate an awesome Bloxburg house. You may also want to know the way to build it. Actually, there are many references you can get in building an awesome Bloxburg house. You have to remember that Welcome to Bloxburg’s house building system allows the users to place furniture, walls, windows, vehicles, and more on the users’ plot so that the users are able to build their own awesome house.
However, there are many users who select use their plots not just for a house, but for building hotels, farms, restaurants, small towns and villages. The plot owner is able to set house permissions for people they want to block or allow access into their own house.
To decorate your Bloxburg house, starting off with interior decorations. Then, exterior decorations. For the interior, you will be going over furnishing rooms, filling up spaces and color contrast. Let’s start off with furnishing.
Step 1: Complete Furnishing
- Please hold the space bar for a top view of your build. Start off by finding a spot for stairs (If you have multiple gamepass).
- Then, you have to add an entry way to your house. Now, it is time to split your house into different shapes. There are no rules except avoid roaming everything off. This is what rooming off is.
- So, after having opened spaces for living rooms, kitchen and dining rooms. Remember that you are able to modify the house’s shape. If you are looking to have unique furnishing, you are able to try out things at different angles and see what works.
- The easiest way to improve your house is to place pillars at the edges. Advanced placement users can do it super easily. In other cases, if you have advanced placement, so you have to place pillars then walls.
Step 2: Decorate the Items
- The next step is decorative items time. You are able to use Google images for bedroom inspiration, especially, if you are a beginner. You will be able to select aesthetic bedrooms.
- In this step, you are able also to learn from the items other Bloxburg builders use. The decoration tab in Bloxburg does not show off all the different items you can use. It mainly has small items that can be used as extra decoration.
- Then, you have to note that by default, you can only build on the first floor. If you want to build up to the 5 floors, you need to have the Multiple floors gamepass. While, the basement game pass will let you build one floor underground which totals 6 floors in your plot.