The Trading System is a feature for the users (with a membership) that allows them to exchange items and Robux with other members. Both players are going also to need to have trading enabled through the Privacy tab of their Account Settings page.
CREATING A TRADE
Apparently, there are some steps to start a new trade with another player:
- At the first step, you have to go to that player’s profile page.
- After that, you have to click the button which looks like three dots in the upper right corner of the box which contains their username and friends/follower information.
- On the menu that pops up, you are able to choose Trade Items.
- This is going to open a new page which shows the available items you and the player have to trade.
- In this step, you have to select item(s) which you want to trade away. They are going to appear in the Your Offer list.
- Please select item(s) which you want to trade for. They are going to appear on Your Request list.
- Also, you are able to select to sweeten the deal by including some additional Robux, but please you have to note that there will be a 30% transaction fee removed after the offer gets accepted.
- You need to review the trade to ensure you like it. For Note: Roblox cannot undo a trade, so you must be certain you are happy with the trade.
- Please click on the Make Offer button to submit the trade. When you submit, a pop up is going to appear for you to confirm the trade request. Submitting a new trade is going to notify the other player via a private message.
For note: The amount of Robux cannot exceed 50% of the current offer. Calculated after the transaction fee is removed. For example, if you offer an item which is worth 300 Robux, so you cannot add more than 150 Robux.
VIEWING YOUR CURRENT OR PAST TRADES
To view your trades, you are able to do these steps:
- In the left-hand menu of any page, you are able to click the Trade option to go to the Trade page.
- Please choose the list of pending (Inbound/Outbound), Completed, and Inactive trade offers you want to see in the Trade Type pull-down menu.
For note: In order to view your transaction history and summary tab, you have to press the Robux icon and click on your Robux balance. You are going to land on the Summary tab, from there you are able to select My Transactions to view your history.
ACCEPTING, DECLINING, AND COUNTERING A TRADE
To view your Inbound offers, please follow these steps:
- Firstly, navigate to the trade you want to review.
- Then, you are able to click Accept or Decline for the trade as it is shown.
- If you do not like the offer and want to change it, you are able to click Counter to edit the trade. When you are happy with the counter offer, you have to press Make Offer to send a new trade.