In Bloxburg, you are able to make anything. And it may be one of the features in the game which is fun. There is a Build Mode which allows you to be able to create a house including a garden in it. When you build a garden, of course you will need grass. How to get grass in Bloxburg?
Build Mode in Bloxburg contains items that you are able to use for making and decorating your house. Here are the things that you are able to find in Build Mode.
- Build: doors, fences, fireplaces, floor, garden, pillars, paths, mailboxes, pools, roof, stairs, trash, walls, vehicles, wall trim, and windows.
- Decorate: appliances, beds, cabinets, carpets, comfort, chairs, counters, curtains, decorations, electronics, household, instruments, plumbing, lighting, pool items, storage, training and tables.
As you are able to see in the list above that Garden is one of the sections in Build Mode. In the Garden section, you are able to find various natural decorations including rocks, plants, fountains and playing accessories. In the list below, we provide you some information about the items that you are able to find, buy and use in Garden section in Build Mode.
- Small Dirt Pile. It is a small pile of soil which is useful for gardening. The size is 1.5×1.5 and it costs $10.
- Short Grass. It is just some grass which costs $12.
- Tall Grass. It is just some grass which costs $25.
- Dirt Pile. It is a pile of soil which is useful for gardening. The size is 5×5 and it costs $30.
- Natural Plant. It is a plant which costs $30.
- Leaf Pile. It is a pile of fallen leaves and it costs $40.
- Compact Bush. It is just a bush which costs $40.
- Mushrooms. It is a couple of mushrooms which costs $50.
- Tall Natural Plant. It is a tall plant which cost $50.
- Wild Flowers. It is a couple of wild flowers and it costs $60.
- Small Cactus. It is an ordinary cactus which costs $80.
- Rough Tree. It is a common tree with a somewhat rough crown. It can be more lovely if some care is given.
There are still more things that you are able to find in the Garden section of Build Mode. Just access Build Mode in the game for more things.
As you are able to see in the Garden section as listed above, there are small grass and tall grass. So, if you need grass for your garden and you want to get it, you just have to buy the grass in the Garden section of Build Mode and then you are able to use them for decorating your garden.
If you access the Decorations section in the Decorate of Build Mode, you are able to find Artificial Grass. It costs $150 and you are able to buy it for decorating some parts of your house such as in the living room.
So, just access the Build Mode to be able to get grass and any other things that you need for furnishing and decorating your house in Bloxburg.