In this article, we are going to talk about Shader mods and how to get it. If you want to know that information, make sure that you will read this article until the end. Of course, this information will be useful for you.
ABOUT SHADER MODS
You have to know that Shader mods have been the most famous effects to have been made for Roblox. The effects are changed in the preset file to create an effect when it is altered. This gives the player the opportunity to add more adjustable effects which are not in the program. They are able to manipulate the realistic effects by changing the shader preset values for the plugin to load for the screen.
HOW TO INSTALL
SweetFX shader plugin
- At the first step, you have to download the files posted by the Reshade site and download them from its mediafire link. Please be sure it’s Reshade + SweetFX.
- After that, you have to cocate the Roblox Player folder in this directory:
- Then, you have to open up Reshade setup.exe, copy the directory to where you found the updated Roblox player at and choose RobloxPlayerBeta.exe. If the auto-detection is not successful, choose OpenGL as the setting and pick a game to run with it.
- While you are running any game with these installed, please go to the sweetfx folder located in the game folder where you installed it and modify the SweetFX settings.txt file by using Notepad or another text editing program to edit these effects. You need to locate where the values for these effects are to change the values of how much you want for their effects. To enable the effects, you are able to change the value from 0 to 1 for the defined effect part of the preset text file.
MasterEffect shader plugin
- Please download the preset files for the Roblox game.
- Then, you are able to copy the files provided in the file to the Roblox Player directory. It’s located on this directory:
- After that, you have to locate the version folder which contains the RobloxPlayerBeta.exe file in it.
- In its main directory, please paste all of that including the MasterEffect folder and pick any game and it will take effect as you play.
Reshade Framework plugin
You are able to do the same way as above. However, this will allow adjusting more effects. Please go to any one you want to edit. Those are located in the “Reshade” folder in .cfg files. Editing them by using Notepad++ will make the effect appear after you save them without flaw.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
These plugins are for the users who have a high-end machine and higher GPU based on Graphic cards to use these shaders without lag. But, some of them reduce the frame-rate based on the game. You have to re-install these after the player has updated, it is going to remove the folders and the preset file from the upgrade of the Roblox player file and make them unreadable.