When you are playing a game in Roblox, you may ever get problem lag in your game. Of course, it will make you upset because you cannot play your favorite game smoothly. Now, you do not worry about that. Here we are going to share how to get Roblox run smoothly.
There is one of reasons why Roblox platform cannot run smoothly. One of them is lag. For your information, lag is where a game appears very slow. Lag makes the movement of any game in Roblox platform slow down. Usually, it can occur due to the network latency or network delay.
To make Roblox run smoothly, you are able to do these ways:
REDUCING THE GRAPHICS QUALITY IN ROBLOX
- Firstly, you are able to launch any Roblox game. To launch a Roblox game, go to https://www.roblox.com/home, and click any game on the page.
- After that, you have to click the Play button. It is the green button with a play triangle to the right of the game image on the game information page. This launches the game in the Roblox player. If you do not have the Roblox Player installed, a window is going to pop-up in the center of the screen. You are able to click Download and Install Roblox in the center of the window to download the installer. Then, you are able to click the install file to install the Roblox Player.
- Now, you have to press Esc or click a button with three horizontal lines in the upper-left corner of the screen. This will display the menu.
- The next step that you have to do is to click the Settings tab Image titled Windowssettings.png. It is the second tab at the top of the page. This will display the Settings menu.
- Afterwards, you are able to set Graphics Mode to “Manual”. Please click the arrows next to “Graphics Mode” to toggle between “Automatic” and “Manual”. When Graphics Mode is set to “Automatic”, automatically Roblox optimizes the graphics quality for your computer. Setting it to “Manual” allows you to set the graphics quality yourself.
- Please lower the Graphics Quality. To lower the graphics quality setting, you are able to click the button with the minus sign (-) next to “Graphics Quality” in the “Settings” menu. This lowers the graphics quality by one bar. The graphics quality is lowest when there is only one blue bar.
IMPROVING YOUR COMPUTER SPECS
- Please update your Graphics Card. You have to remember that Roblox recommends you use an AMD Radeon R7 240 with 2GB GPU. If you have a desktop computer that is older than 5 years, or a laptop older than 3 years, you have to upgrade your computer hardware. You are able to install a new graphics card yourself, or hire a computer professional to install it for you.
- Then, you have to upgrade your computer processor. Roblox recommends a computer processor that has a clock speed of 1.6 GHz or better and no older than 2005. You are able to install a new processor yourself, or hire a computer professional to install it for you.
- Lastly, you have to add more RAM to your computer. Roblox recommends at least 1 GB of RAM. When you identify the type of RAM chip your computer needs, they are pretty easy to install. You only need to open your computer and insert them in their proper place.