What things do you want to do in Bloxburg now? Do you want to know how to have the texture on Bloxburg PC? Well, if you do not know yet about it, we will inform you here. So, make sure that you do not miss any part of this article.
The system in Bloxburg makes you easy to build, color and add textures for house. However, you need to enable textures manually if you want to have textures. How to do that? You can follow the steps below.
- First, you have to decide whether you should enable textures. Textures are awesome, but there are some serious drawbacks to having them. It costs in-game money to texture your items and it makes your builds cost thousands of dollars more. It also can slow down the game because items have to load for longer. In addition, it can make the game unstable on lower-end devices permitting the game to crash easily.
- If you think that you need textures, then you can log into the Roblox account to enable textures on.
- After logging in, you have to find Welcome to Bloxburg game. You can go to the Games page on your device and search the game.
- If you have found the game, join the game. You have to click on the Play button and then wait for the game to load.
- Now, you have to click on the Options button. You can find it at the bottom of your screen, under the Store button.
- Then, you have to scroll all the way down to the Graphics section. It can be found at the bottom of the page.
- In this step, you have to change Object Quality from low to high. It is what will enable textures. You are also able to change your house render distance, icon quality, tree render distance, weather quality or NPC details. If there are any pop-ups, ignore it.
- Now, you can leave the game and rejoin it. It will add textures to the map and in build mode. You can close and re-open Roblox as well. So, you are able to see textures and use them in Build Mode now.
If you want to get textures on mobile, there are some videos about how to get textures in Bloxburg mobile. Here are some videos that you can watch.
- A video of David Ramos entitled How To Get Textures On Mobile (Roblox Bloxburg) which was uploaded on March 18th, 2018.
- A video of ashcraftXYT entitled How to Get Textures In Bloxburg! Roblox 2019 which was uploaded on January 7th, 2019.
- A video of kattie entitled How to Get Textures On Bloxburg Mobile | Roblox which was uploaded on June 9th, 2019.
If you want to get textures in Bloxburg mobile, you have to press Options in the game. In Options, you have to go to the Graphics Sections. You can change the Object quality to high. If there is a pop up message saying about performance warning, click Yes. Now, you have to go to Build Mode and you will see Material options which are textures.