If you want to be an admin group in Roblox, you have to make a group in Roblox. You are able to make a group based on your interest. But, can we join a group to be an admin there? Let’s find out about it here.
If you want to be an admin in a group, the one who can make you as an admin is the owner of the group. In Roblox, the owner of the group has the ability to grant special privileges to certain members. The way to do it is the RoleSet system. The default group roles include Owner, Admin, Member, and Guest. The owner of the game can manage the ranks of the members to make one or some of them to have a certain role in the game by using custom ranks. Custom ranks are able to be created by clicking the Create Role button in the Roles section of the Configure Group page.
If you are the group owner or have been assigned to a role with the correct permissions by the group’s owner, you are able to change another user’s role by following the steps below.
- First, you have to click Groups in the navigation bar which can be found on the left of the screen.
- Then, you need to find the group in question and then click on it.
- In this step, you have to click the three dots menu on the right of the page and click the Configure Group button.
- Now, you have to click Members.
- You have to find a user that you want to modify.
- After that, you need to click the drop-down box under their picture.
- Finally, you have to choose the role that you want to assign to that user.
It is important for you to know that you will only be able to change the roles of users that are currently in roles ranked lower than yours. Also, you will only be able to promote users to roles ranked lower than yours.
If you are the owner of the group, then you are also able to create a brand new role for your members. But, you need to know that each new role will cost 25 Robux, and names are not able to be used on more than one role at a time. How to create a new role?
- First, you must click Groups in the navigation bar on the left of the screen.
- After that, find the group in question and click on it.
- You have to click the three dots menu on the right of the page and click the Configure Group button.
- Now, click Roles in the left column.
- Then, you must click the green Create Role button.
- In this step, fill in the role’s name, description, and rank.
- Finally, click the green Purchase button.
The owners of Group can edit roles and their permissions from within the Roles tab of the Configure Group page. Here you are able to change the name, description, and ranking by editing the corresponding boxes. It will display a window where you are able to assign special privileges.
So, if you want to be an admin, the one who can do it is the owner of the group itself.