If you are a player of Bloxburg, you may be familiar with a basement. In Bloxburg, Basement is a feature which was added in Version 0.7.4. You have to know that it allows the players to build underneath the first level in Build Mode. The players have to buy the Basement gamepass in order to build basements. Currently, it is the cheapest gamepass in Welcome to Bloxburg. It costs only R$100.
HOW TO MAKE A BASEMENT
Apparently, there are some steps that you have to do to make or insert a Basement in Bloxburg. Here are steps:
- Firstly, you have to go into the Build Mode option.
- After that, you have to open up the “Build” section.
- Then, you have to choose the “Basement” tab.
- You have to remember that placing a basement is similar to placing a pool, and you will be able to choose how big their basement is. For your information, a 1×1 square of basement costs $25.
- To go down to the basement level, you have to press the down arrow on the bottom right area of their screen. This allows them to place items, walls, etc. in the basement. The Basements cannot be coloured, and require walls or floors to have items placed on them.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Here are some building tips:
- Placing the floor that looks like the grass to camouflage the hole.
- Placing stuff over that grass floor to create it less sketchy. Advanced Building Placement may be required for this.
- It is recommended to place the entrance in the house because the players are going to have to leave a hole to be able to put stairs in.
- The players may need to press the “Remove Roof” button to get a clear view of the basement, but first, the players have to press the down arrow on the right of their screen in Build Mode.
- The players do not need walls all the time, but they need walls to be able to hang stuff, place doors, add windows and have more assistance building.
- The players have to place basements before they are able to place a floor on the ground above.
- You do not place basements over pools (when using the Advanced Building Gamepass) then there is a slight chance of getting glitched when you are entering a pool.
- Basements are only deep enough to get stuck in.
- Since this is building underground, the user interface is going to appear blue instead of the regular, clear outside.
- It is very similar to the Multiple Floor gamepass, but goes down instead.
- The players cannot build a basement at the outer edges of the plot.
- The Basement is the cheapest Gamepass in Welcome to Bloxburg. It costs only R$100.
Well, the text above is an explanation about Basement and how to make a basement in Bloxburg. If you want to get more information, you are able to send us an email for assistance.