Roblox allows the player to teleport between the players in a game and teleport in a different game. Of course, the teleportation in Roblox is such a way to make the players easier to transport or to be transported across space.
Why? As you know that Roblox has lots of games which have several places, castles, towns, a haunted forest and many more. Then, to reach it, the players will need a way to teleport with their friends in a game. Besides, you may want to teleport with your friends in different games. Of course, by using a game teleporter, you can teleport from game 1 to game 2.
How to Make a Game Teleporter in Roblox
Those are the ways that you can make a game teleport from game one to game two. Here are they:
Step 1: Creating the Part to Make a Teleport Icon
- Firstly, go to the Roblox Studio.
- Secondly, click on the Explorer and Properties.
- Thirdly, you can start by inserting a part. Then, anchored it by clicking the Anchor button on the top of your screen.
- Then, choose the color as you want.
- After you choose your favorite color, scroll down the menu on the right side until you find Surface. Then, change all the options to Smooth.
- Next, change the material to anything. Resize it. You can add some effects to sparkles.
Step 2: Add the Script to the Roblox Studio
- Now, it is time for you to add the script by right-click on the part.
- Then, click insert objects, then, script. Remove the text and change it with script.
You can use this script as example:
local TeleportService = game:GetService(“TeleportService”)
local gameID = –Game ID– –<<Remove This And Put The Second Game “ID”<<
local player = game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(hit.Parent)
if player then
- After you get the script, copy and paste it on your Roblox Studio.
- Now, go to the Roblox and go to game 2. Open it on a new tab.
- Then, you can copy the ID of the game that you can find on the address bar.
- Take the ID of the game and copy it. Then, go to Roblox Studio.
- Now, remove the game ID, change it by paste the ID of game 2 in the script.
Step 3: Test the Teleport
- After that, close the Roblox Studio. Then, you will get a pop-up of your screen that informs you whether you want to publish the changes or not. Then, click Publish.
- Then, you can test the games, active both of them.
Step 4: Playing the Games
- Now, you are ready to go playing the games. First, launch game 1. Then, step the teleport in game 1 by your character to test it.
- If the character is automatically on the game 2, of course, you have succeeded in creating a game teleport.
Congratulations!!! You can teleport from game 1 to game 2 by following our steps above. But, make sure that you follow the steps with the right procedure.
If you do not understand yet about how to create a game teleport shown above, you absolutely can follow other ways by watching tutorial videos. Then, you can watch a tutorial video to create a game teleport from MU_MY entitled Roblox | How To Make Game Teleporter – Teleport Players Between Games In Roblox!! that you can access the page here.