Once you have made the game, group or piece of clothing of your dreams, it is time for you to get the word out so that the other players are able to start enjoying the fruit of your labors. While word of mouth is a great method, Roblox offers several tools to help get you started. One of them is called the User Ads feature. What are user ads?
Ads are known as the images that players upload that are able to be used to promote their places, models, clothing, decals, groups, and many more. All of them will be displayed at the top and sides of the official website of Roblox. You will be taken to the thing that is being advertised when you click the image.
Advertising is such a wonderful way to bring attention to the amazing stuff that you have built or created. On top of that, you may even be able to make Robux by bidding on ads for an item which the other players may then purchase or visit.
Aside from User Ads, there are also Sponsored Games. They are promotions for games that will appear in many different game sorts or lists when looking that may have appeared in the other places. If you have created a game and want to make it popular, this kind of ad can be the choice. The feature uses a bidding system almost like the one seen in User Ads. Basically, the developers will bid in Robux every day that they would like their promotion to run. In addition, they will also indicate the specific platform where they want it to appear. Please keep in mind that how often a game will be placed into a sponsored slot is based on how much its developer bid and how much other players are bidding for the same platform.
How to participate in Sponsored Games?
For those who would like to take place in the Sponsored Games system, you are able to do so in the following way.
- First, log into your account on the official website of Roblox.
- Second, click on Create in the blue bar at the top of the screen.
- Third, click on Games in the left column.
- Fourth, find the game you want to promote and click the gear icon to the right of it.
- Fifth, select Sponsor in the menu that pops up.
- Sixth, a screen will display.
- Seventh, check the box for every platform you want to bid on.
- Eighth, click the Create button. It will then make an entry in the Sponsored Games tab of your Create section for every platform you selected. If you want to activate the ad, first of all, you need to click on the gear icon to the right of it and select Run in the menu in the menu that displays.
- After that, enter in how many Robux you want to bid and click the Run button.