In Roblox, you are able to use thumbnail and icon features in order to help your places or games get noticed and stand out. Thumbnails can be described as images used to represent your game on its details page and are able to be used to help it stand out while also showing new players what they are able to expect when they click Play.
According to the official website of Roblox, games are able to have up to 10 thumbnails. Each of them is able to be an image or a video. Apparently, a default thumbnail will be added when the game is published, but you may update it later if you want.
You can consider Canva and PicMonkey if you want to make cool thumbnails for Roblox. Canva is the name of a free thumbnail maker that is able to be accessed from its official website. This one is really useful for graphic designers as it offers incredible features. The simple to use drag and drop type functions are really amazing and the effects available for your thumbnail creation include grids, frames, background, text, free stock type photos, illustrations, lines, shapes, and so on. In addition, the quick customer support facility is really appreciable.
Please take a note that you have to sign up to use the thumbnail templates. PicMonkey offers numerous filters, exclusive overlays, fonts, frames, and extra beautifying touch up kind tools to users with a single registration to the premium membership of it. The exclusive effects such as zombify, ombre, mirror and premium fonts are a really great collection of this tool. You are able to easily design beautiful collage, edit your memories and create professional thumbnails.
Once you have made a custom thumbnail, it is time for you to add them for free or Youtube videos for 500 Robux. If you want to do this, please follow these instructions.
- First, create the image or video using your image of the video editor of choice.
- Second, upload it to your Youtube account if you are creating a video.
- Third, click Create that is located in the blue bar at the top of the screen.
- Fourth, find the place that you would like to add the gallery item to and click the gear to its right.
- Fifth, click Configure Start Place.
- Sixth, click Thumbnails. It is in the left column of the page that displays.
- Seventh, choose if you want to use an Image, Video, or the Audio generated Image on the right of the screen.
- Eighth, click Choose File if you are uploading an image, find and select your image, press Open, and then press the blue Upload Image button. To complete the transaction, please press the Buy Now button when it pops up.
- Ninth, enter the URL into the box and click the Add Video button if you are linking a Youtube video.
- Then, press Buy Now if something pops up. There is the Auto generated Image. It is free and you will see a preview when choosing this option. Please press the Set Thumbnail button to choose it.