Since Roblox released their avatar customizing feature, the players of Roblox are able to custom their avatar size. If you come to this page to find out the information about how to make your Roblox avatar tiny, so you have to read this entire article. Here you will be able to get the information you need.
CONFIGURING YOUR AVATAR’S SCALE
To customize your avatar size, there are some steps that you have to do:
- At the first step, you have to click “Avatar” in the Roblox website’s sidebar to go to the Avatar Customizer. You have to be R15 to change your scale, so please ensure that your Avatar Type is set to R15.
- Below the Avatar Type, you will be able to see a section titled “Scaling” (with a sliding scale for Height and Width).
- Then, you are able to move the scales up or down to make a unique character build for your avatar. Your avatar will have a height between 95% and 105% of the standard height, and a width between 75% and 100% of the standard width.
- The scale that you select is going to pop up in your avatar image as well as in any game which supports R15 avatars and allows scaling.
For note: Most packages only work with R6 at the moment, so if you switch to R15 your avatar is going to appear blocky. Roblox is currently in the process of updating all existing packages to work with R15.
SCALING IN ROBLOX STUDIO
By default, all games that support R15 characters allow the players to use the avatar scale that they set on the Avatar page. If your game only allows R6, the avatars will always be the default height and width. To determine if your game allows scaling:
- At the first step, you have to go to the Develop page.
- After that, you have to click on the “Games” menu.
- Then, you are able to open the dropdown menu next to your game and click “Configure Game”
In the “Basic Settings” tab, you are going to see two sections labeled “Avatar Type Options” and “Avatar Scaling Options.” To allow the players to use the scale that they have set, please set “Avatar Type Options” to R15 and “Avatar Scaling Options” to “Player Choice.” The games that allow R15 avatars default to the “Player Choice” setting.
Games offer more size customization in Roblox Studio. At this time, the Developers of Roblox have access to four new Number Value objects in the humanoid of R15 characters: Body Depth Scale, Body Height Scale, Body Width Scale, and Head Scale. Changing these values are going to scale the character by multiplying the original size by the current value for that dimension. The body parts of the humanoid will be scaled in all three dimensions while the Head Scale will scale the head uniformly. When using scripts in your game, you are not restricted to the Avatar Customizer page’s scale limits.