In this article, we are going to share how to make Roblox stop from crashing. As a player of Roblox, we are sure that you ever get this issue. Apparently, there are also many other Roblox players who have ever had this issue. If you are on iOS and want to stop Roblox from crashing on your Iphone/Ipad, you are able to do these solutions below.
FORCE CLOSE THE ROBLOX APP
- At the first step, you have to press the Home key twice on your device.
- Then, you have to swipe up on the Roblox app preview panel to push it off of the screen and close it.
- At this time, you are able to tap on the Roblox icon to open it back up.
REBOOT YOUR DEVICE
- Firstly, you have to hold down the Home button on the bottom of your device as well as the sleep/wake key at the top.
- Please hold these for about ten seconds. The Slide to Power Off option is going to appear in this time, but the device should restart if you continue to hold these buttons.
- The last step, you are able to reopen the app.
REINSTALL THE ROBLOX APP
- While on your home-screen, you have to press and hold down the icon for the Roblox app until all the apps on your screen begin to shake.
- Then, you are able to tap the X which appears in the upper-right corner of the Roblox icon.
- If you are asked to confirm your selection, you have to do so.
- Please wait for the Roblox app to uninstall.
- At this time, you are able to open the App Store.
- Lastly, you are able to search for Roblox and reinstall it.
CLEAR YOUR ROBLOX COOKIES
To clear your history and cookies, you are able to go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. You have to know that clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari will not change your AutoFill information. In other cases, if you want to clear your cookies and keep your history, you are able to go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then you are able to tap Remove All Website Data. To visit sites without leaving a history, you are able to turn private browsing on or off.
CHECK YOUR DATE AND TIME
- At the first step, you have to open your device’s Settings app.
- Then, you have to find your time and date settings.
- After that, you have to ensure the date and time are accurate. If they are not, please update them and try Roblox again.
If the issue persists, you are able to contact Roblox Customer Service. Please be sure to provide your Roblox username, what iDevice you are using now, what version iOS you have, and a summary of the issue and solutions you have tried.