If this is your first time to play Roblox, you surely do not know how to move your camera. It is important for you to know so that you are able to enjoy the game more. Here, we will give you some explanation about avatar and camera controls including how to move your camera.
Actually, in Roblox there are two modes of camera control including Classic and Follow. If the developer of the game that you are playing has not fixed the mode of the camera to something specific, then you are able to switch between these modes inside of the game menu. Here is the explanation about it.
- In Classic mode, the camera is still fixed in one spot except if it is manually adjusted. If you want to change the vantage point of your avatar, you have to hold down the right button on your mouse and drag it around.
- In Follow mode, the camera will rotate with your avatar when you move right or left to help keep your intended targets in view.
If you want to change it in the game menu, you are able to turn on the Shift Lock Switch which will permit you to be able to toggle between camera modes by hitting the Shift key on your keyboard. How to access these options? Here they are.
- First, you have to click on the menu button which can be found in the upper left of the screen.
- Then, the Settings tab of the menu should be highlighted by default. Here, you are able to adjust your camera and Shift Lock options.
- Now, click on Resume Game or you can hit the ESC key on your keyboard to be able to return to your game.
According to Wikihow, you can adjust your camera on Roblox by using these steps.
To Adjust Your View Up and Down
- If you want to make your view go closer to the ground, you are able to look at your keyboard and then find the key called “Page Down” , “PgDn” or something to that effect. Usually, it is near the “delete”, “end”, and “insert” key. You have to find the key on your keyboard labeled “Page Up” or “PgUp” to make it go up.
To Adjust Your View Left and Right
- You are able to press the “.” or “>” keys to make your view turn to the left.
- If you want to make your view turn to the right, you have to press the “,” or the “<“.
To Scroll Using Your Mouse
- If you are playing on a laptop and do not have a mouse, this method does not apply to you. If you do have a mouse however, you just have to scroll forwards until you enter a first person view.
- You are able to move your mouse according to the position that you want from your camera view. Scroll back out and then you can see that your view should be corrected.