The fences are a variety of borders which can be purchased from Build Mode. You have to know that the fences are able to be used for more than just only being fences. The plain short fences are able to be used for bordering and roof girders, along with path creation. Minor Stone Walls are able to be used for paths as well. Combined with Advanced Placing, it is able to create molding on the sides of your walls.
With the 2nd floor gamepass, quarter fencing is able to be used for balconies. While itan fences are able to be used for screened in porches. The Fences are able to be used as handrails on stairs, added in Version 0.7.4. These fences were designed to be used as railings; Basic Railing, Deck Railing, Steel Cable Railing and Traditional Railing.
By the way, how to place fence gates in the game of Welcome to Bloxburg? Apparently, there are some easy steps that you have to do to place fence gates. Here are steps:
- At the first step, you have to build your fence.
- After you build your fence, you are able to select your fence gate. For your information, there are many kinds of fence gates such as Tall simple metal gate, simple metal driveway gate, Steel Cable gate, and Deck railing gate. For example you select a Simple metal driveway gate.
- When you select your fence gate, next you are able to place it.
- Just it. Finally, you can place the fence gate in Bloxburg.
Talking about fences in Bloxburg. In addition, here we are also going to share some kind of fences.
- Plain Short Fence. It is a plain and simple short fence. It costs $10.
- Farm Fence. It is a rigid ‘rail and post’ fence crafted from fine lumber. Usually, used on ranches and farms. It costs $25.
- Log Fence: It is a wooden fence. It costs $27.
- Basic Railing. It is only a basic railing. It costs $30.
- Plain Quarter Fence. It is a plain and simple quarter fence. It costs $30.
- Barbed Wire Fence. It is a barbed wire fence. It costs $33.
- Minor Stone Wall. It is a low but beautiful stone wall. Perfect for placing along paths or outdoor floors. It costs $35.
- Chain Link Fence: It is a classic metal chain link fence. It costs $45.
- Plain Half Fence. It is a plain and simple half fence. It costs $50.
- Glass Fence. It is a clean and stylish fence, obstructing your view as little as possible. It costs $50.
- Deck Railing. It is a classic deck railing. It costs $55.
- Rope Fence. It is a rugged rope fence. It costs $60.
- Sleek Glass Railing. It is a sleek glass railing. It costs $62.
- Metal Fence. It is a standard short metal fence. It costs $65.
- Steel Cable Railing. It is a short metal cable railing. It costs $65.
- Traditional Railing. It is a traditional railing. It costs $70.