In this article, we are going to share the information about how to play Roblox in VR Oculus Rift. As we know that Roblox supports Oculus Rift and HTC Vive to enhance your Roblox experience with virtual reality.
To enable your VR experience with Roblox, the first thing that you have to do is to ensure that you have installed Roblox. Then, you are able to follow the next steps. Please ensure that your device is connected properly to your PC and VR Mode is togged to “On” within the in-game settings (Menu>Settings>VR>On). For more details, in the text below, you are able to see how to Toggle VR Mode below.
- To play Roblox in VR Oculus Rift, firstly you have to open the Oculus App on your computer and choose the gear icon in the upper right.
- After that, you have to choose Gear Settings.
- Then, you have to choose General on the left menu.
- The next step that you have to do is to toggle the Unknown Sources setting so it appears as a check instead of an X.
- Afterwards, you have to confirm your selection to enable this setting.
- Now, you are able to select Play on a Roblox game: http://www.roblox.com/games.
- You are going to see a square screen on your monitor indicating VR mode.
- Lastly, put on your headset and play.
Well, the text above is a way to play Roblox in VR Oculus Rift. Now, you may also want to know how to play Roblox in VR HTC Vive. If you want to play Roblox in VR HTC Vive, you are able to follow these steps below:
- From your computer, you need to open the SteamVR app.
- Then, make sure that your base stations are powered.
- Also, make sure that your headset is connected to the computer via the link box.
- Now, you have to turn on the controllers. To turn on the controller, you have to press the System button until you hear a beeping sound. While to turn off the controller, you have to press and hold the System button until you hear a beeping sound).
- Next, the status icons on the SteamVR app and the status lights on the hardware all will be green.
- You need to press the System button on either controller to bring up the System Dashboard. For note: When you quit the SteamVR app, the controllers will turn off automatically. Besides, the controllers are going to turn off automatically after being idle for a period of time.
- Finally, you are able to play Roblox in VR HTC Vive.
If you want to get more information regarding how to play Roblox in VR Oculus Rift, you are able to join the forum of Roblox Community. Or you are also able to comment in the section below and send us an email for assistance.