Roblox is a popular platform that supports most operating systems and devices including Windows, Android, iOS, macOS, and Xbox One. Unfortunately, there is no version of Roblox created for Chrome OS. But, there are some ways that might let you get Roblox on your Chromebook OS.
Before playing Roblox on your Chromebook, it is very important that both Chrome OS is up-to-date, and that the Google Play store has been enabled in your device’s settings as it uses the Android version of our Mobile App. You have to remember that the Roblox App does not work with Bluetooth mice or other Bluetooth pointing devices.
PLAYING ROBLOX ON A CHROMEBOOK OS
- At the first step, you have to launch Google Play Store.
- Then, you are able to type Roblox in the App search box and click on the Install button.
- After the installation is complete, the button turns to Open. Please click on it.
- If you already have a Roblox account, you are able to use the sign-in credentials or go ahead and click Sign Up to enter the details.
- Depending on the Sign up age, you are going to be placed into, either “<13” or “13+”. Accounts that are “<13” come with strict security settings, and can only send and receive direct messages from existing friends on Roblox. Also, they apply stringent chat and comment filters.
- Now, you are ready to explore millions of the games on Roblox platform.
- You will be able to choose your preferred game, and then you are able to see the game stats such as the number of players currently playing the game, the number of hits, and the votes. Also, you are able to see the developer name and max players the game can handle. Please click”>” to start playing the game.
- You will be able to explore, meet new friends, and enjoy the game. Also, you are able to add new friends by clicking on the top left corner hamburger icon and via the Players tab.
- The Settings tab allows you to customize the game settings. Most of the games are able to be played by using the arrow keys on your Chromebook, but several games only work with a touch screen Chromebook.
- When done, you are able to leave the game by pressing on the “Esc” key and then clicking on Leave Game.
- You are able to customize the Avatar with several available options, including the clothing, accessories, Characters, Animation, and emotes too. To access all these clicks on the third icon on the App’s dash.
- Miscellaneous options, including Catalog, membership info, profile settings, and several other options, are accessible, clicking through the more icon.
Well, this is all about setting up and playing Roblox on your Chromebook OS. Apparently, using a Chromebook touch screen is recommended for the best Roblox experience because there are some situations and games where the keyboard does not function.