When you are playing your favorite game in Roblox, you may ever get problem lag in your game. We are sure that it makes you upset. Roblox Lag makes the movement of your game slow down. It may can occur by the network latency or network delay.
For your information, there are some types of lag; Ping lag (latency), internet lag, server lag, computer lag, brick lag, decal lag, entry lag, tool lag, other player lag, excessive lag, lag compensation, and character lag.
In this article, we are going to share the ways to remove lag in Roblox. If you come to this page to find out that information, so you are able to read this entire article. Here is a list of ways that you can do to remove lag in Roblox.
- At the first step, have to search “Run” on your computer and open it.
- Then, you have to type %appdata% in the Run box. Next, you need to press “Enter” to bring you to a file folder.
- After that, you have to click on “AppData” and click on “Local”.
- When you are in “Local”, you are able to search for the folder named “Roblox” and click on it.
- Afterwards, you are going to see the folder which says “Versions”. Please click on it.
- Now, you have to search for the version folder with “Roblox Player”.
- The next step that you have to do is to choose the item which says “PlatformContent” and click on it.
- Also, you have to click on “PC” and then you will see two folders now; “Terrain” and “Textures” folders.
- You have to click on “Textures” and delete ALL of the items except for the two bottom ones, “studs” and “wangIndex”.
- In this step, you only need to go to the Recycle Bin and empty it.
- Lastly, you are able to try playing a game in Roblox. Now, you have to notice that the lag in Roblox is gone.
CHECKING GRAPHICS LEVEL
There is another way to remove lag in Roblox. It is by checking the graphics level. If the way above cannot solve the lag in your Roblox game, you are able to try doing these steps below.
- When you are in a game, you have to hit Escape to bring up the menu.
- From there, you are able to check the graphics level of Roblox and then set it to a lower level.
- Now, you have to change it to “Manual” if the Graphics Mode is currently set to “Automatic”.
- Then, you will be able to create any necessary adjustments. Usually, a lower graphics level can remove lag in Roblox.
In other cases, if you cannot load a game to change the settings, you are able to set this option below in Roblox Studio.
- At the first step, you have to open Roblox Studio and go to Tools and Settings.
- Then, you have to at Rendering.
- After that, you are able to click Ok if you are prompted.
- Lastly, you are able to set your graphics level on the Quality Level setting manually.