Roblox offers lots of safety features and also allows the parents to set certain restrictions for their kids. In this article, we are going to share how to turn off safe chat in Roblox. If you come to this page to find out that information, you have read this entire article.
Roblox is an online gaming community for the players and game developers. The site is kid-friendly and features a range of block building games along with social hangouts. Also, it provides a safe and secure environment for the users while allowing the parents to keep a check on their children in terms of online behavior.
The platform also allows the parents to see who their kids interact with or the kind of people they are hanging out with. Easily, you are able to make changes to a lot of settings, including turning off the safe chat feature. Turning off the safe chat actually allows you to protect your children from the external factors. So, let us take a look at how to turn off safe chat on Roblox for your child.
HOW TO TURN OFF SAFE CHAT IN ROBLOX
- At the first step, you are able to log in to the Roblox account. If you do not already have an account, you are able to create one now.
- After your account is created, you are able to login and navigate to ‘My Roblox’ which is on the top of the page. Please click on it. This is going to bring up a drop-down menu. Here, you are able to click on the ‘Account’ option.
- Under ‘Account’, you have to scroll down to the ‘Update Parent’s Email Address’ section.
- Then, you have to click on ‘Update Email Address’. You are able to enter your email address here as a parent and click on the ‘Update’ button.
- After you enter the email address, Roblox will send an activation link to your email.
- Please go to your mailbox and click on the activation link sent by Roblox. This is going to redirect to your Roblox account to allow you to make further changes.
- When your email address is active, you are able to click on the ‘Privacy Mode’ option and toggle the safe chat between ‘On’ and ‘Off’.
- In this step, you are able to turn safe chat to ‘Off’ and click on ‘Finish Verification’ to save the settings.
You will be able to follow the same steps to turn on the safe chat in the future. Even if your kid tries to turn on the feature in the future, you are going to get a confirmation link before any changes are made.
The parents are able to make an adult Roblox account in their name and configure the parental controls to best suit their kids. This can be done via the in-game settings menu when account creation is complete, and can be as strict or relaxed as desired.