Sometimes, when you play the game of Roblox, you find someone being rude. If you have this problem, so you have to read this entire article Here we are going to share the way to report someone being rude on Roblox. Make sure that you do not miss any information.
REPORTING RULE VIOLATIONS
If you find someone in Roblox breaking the rules, you are able to use a tool provided by Roblox to help you report any inappropriate behavior. The Report Abuse feature is a good way to let you know regarding the rule-breakers and bad content. It sends reports directly to the moderators and give a way to keep track of repeat offenders so further steps can be taken against their account.
When reporting abuse, you have to ensure to report the specific Chat, Private Message, Game or other Content which violates Roblox rules. If you only report a user from their profile page, the moderators will not be able to see what they did wrong.
BLOCKING ANOTHER USER
To block another user in the browser or mobile apps, you are able to follow these steps below:
- At the first step, you are able to visit the user’s profile page.
- Then, you are able to choose the three dots in the upper right corner of the box containing your username and friends/followers information.
- A menu will pop up, where you are able to choose the option to Block User
BLOCKING USERS IN-GAME
To block another user from inside a game, you are able to follow the steps below:
- Please find the user in the leaderboard/player list on the upper-right of the game screen.
- To reopen it, you are able to choose your username in the upper-right corner.
- After you have found the name of the user you want to block inside of the leaderboard, then you are able to select it and a menu will open up.
- Lastly, you are able to select Block User. Also, you are able to choose to Unblock them or Report Abuse directly from that menu.
REPORTING A USER IN-GAME
You will be able to use the Report Abuse feature in a game to report the specific chat or other content that violates Roblox rules. It sends the information directly to Roblox moderators and lets them see what the other user is doing wrong.
- At the first step, you have to select the Menu button that is located at the upper left of the screen.
- Then, you have to select the flag icon which is located next to a user’s name, or select the Report tab at the top of the menu.
- For Game or Player? You have to select the Player tab.
- After that, you have to select the Which Player and find the username to report.
- Now, you are able to select the Type of Abuse pull-down menu, and find the inappropriate action.
- You are also able to write the additional details in the Short Description box.
- Lastly, select Submit to finalize.