If you want to build a house or any other buildings in Bloxburg, there is a Build Mode. It is an advanced house-building system which permits you to be able to create virtual architecture on a 30×30 grid which can be upgraded to 50×50 with the Large Plot game pass.
In Build Mode, you are able to build anything and you are able to select from Starter Houses which can be edited in real time. There, you will also find a catalog of assets and also house amenities which are able to be added onto your house by using in-game currencies. If you want to open Build Mode, you have to interact with your Mailbox that is attached automatically to the front of your plot. Then, you have to choose Build Mode or you can click on the house button on the bottom right side of your screen when you are in Bloxburg while you are on your plot.
There are a lot of options of items that you are able to choose from Build Mode. Here are the details.
- Build: doors, fences, fireplaces, floor, garden, pillars, paths, mailboxes, pools, roof, stairs, trash, walls, vehicles, wall trim, and windows.
- Decorate: appliances, beds, cabinets, carpets, comfort, chairs, counters, curtains, decorations, electronics, household, instruments, plumbing, lighting, pool items, storage, training and tables.
When you are using Build Mode in the game, what thing do you want to do with it? You may want to rotate your screen but you do not know how to do that. In the list below, we provide you the tips and tricks to use Build Mode. There is also a way to turn the screen if you are on PC. Check the list out.
- If you want to turn the screen if you are on a PC, you can use the keys Q and E.
- You are able to pan the screen using WASD.
- You are able to zoom in and out by using the I and O buttons on PC.
- If you want to paint items, you are able to do that by pressing F or by clicking on the Paint icon which is located on the bottom of your screen.
- If you need a quicker way to paint multiple things, there is Quick paint. It is toggled on by the shortcut shift+click. It will be able to paint the object the same way as the most recently painted item.
- If you want to move items already placed, you can do it by clicking and then dragging with your mouse or finger.
- If you want to rotate items, you are able to do that by clicking “R”. You could also rotate by clicking, and while clicking, moving your mouse.
- You are able to undo and redo some actions by pressing ‘Ctrl-Z’ and ‘Ctrl-Y.
- You are able to go through a top-down view in build mode by holding Space. If you are on PC and you click out of the game, when you re-open the game, it will leave the top-down view until you press space again.