In this article, we are going to share the ways to run Roblox faster. If you want to know that information, so you do not go anywhere and keep staying on this page.
IMPROVING YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION
- Firstly, you need to restart your modem or router. If you have a poor internet connection, it will affect your game. If your internet connection is lagging, please unplug your modem or router and plug it back in to restart it. Then, you are able to wait a few minutes for it to reboot.
- After that, you need to shut down all apps and internet-connected devices. If you have a large number of other apps running while you play Roblox, please close these apps.
- Now, you are able to use an ethernet connection. If you are connecting to the internet wirelessly, you are able to get a more stable connection if you use a wired connection. Please connect an Ethernet cable to one of the LAN ports on your modem or router to an ethernet port on your desktop computer.
- You also need to upgrade your modem or router. If your modem or router is more than 3 years old, you have to upgrade your modem or router. Some modems and routers support faster internet speeds.
- Lastly, you are able to upgrade your internet plan. If you are still experiencing slow internet speeds, you have to contact your internet service provider and see if they offer a faster internet plan.
REDUCING THE GRAPHICS QUALITY IN ROBLOX
- Please launch any Roblox game and click any game on the page.
- Then, you are able to click the Play button. This opens the game in the Roblox player. If you do not have Roblox Player, a window will pop-up in the center of the screen. You will be able to click Download and Install Roblox in the center of the window to download the Roblox installer. Easily, you are able to click the install file to install the Roblox Player.
- After that, you are able to press Esc or click a button with three horizontal lines in the upper left corner of the screen. This is going to display the menu.
- You need also to click the Settings tab Image titled Windowssettings.png. This is going to display the Settings menu.
- The next step that you have to do is to set Graphics Mode to “Manual”. Just click the arrows next to “Graphics Mode” to toggle between “Automatic” and “Manual”. When Graphics Mode is set to “Automatic”, automatically Roblox optimizes the graphics quality for your computer. Setting it to “Manual” offers you to set the graphics quality yourself.
- Now, you have to lower the Graphics Quality. To do that, you are able to click the button with the minus sign (-) next to “Graphics Quality” in the “Settings” menu. This lowers the graphics quality by one bar. The graphics quality is lowest when there is only one blue bar.