Groups are a feature in Roblox made in July 2009. The players are able to make or join groups that feature their own interests. Usually, all groups can have virtually an infinite amount of members. All players in Roblox are allowed to join groups. Anyone can make a group, but making a group costs 100 Robux.
By the way, how to search for the groups in Roblox? If you want to find or join a group in Roblox, you are able to read the explanation below.
HOW TO SEARCH FOR AND JOIN A GROUP
To locate a group:
- At the first step, you have to click on the Search Bar that is located at the top of the page.
- After that, you have to enter a keyword (e.g. “Ninjas” if looking for a group about ninjas).
- Then, you are able to select to search in groups. From there, the group search page includes information such as a description of the group. It is helpful in identifying groups of interest.
- When a group has been selected, please go to that group’s page, and click the Join Group button. If joining the group requires manual approval, you are able to wait until the request to join is approved. Depending on the group, the owner of the group may have specific requirements such as sending a Personal Message before a request to join the group is approved.
The Roblox Mobile App allows the players to stay updated on their groups and post on the group Wall. To access the Roblox groups through the Mobile App, you are able to follow these steps below:
- At the first step, you have to tap the More “…” button at the bottom of the screen.
- From here, you will be able to tap Groups.
- After that, you are able to choose a group you want to see.
For note: You are also able to search for groups by entering a group name in the search bar, that located at the top of the screen.
INTERACTING WITH GROUPS
If you are using a tablet, you are able to interact with groups like you do on a computer. But, if you are viewing the group page on a phone, you are able to view its Description, Members, Shout and Wall, Store, Affiliates as well as perform the following (depending on group privileges):
- Post on the wall
To do this, you have to tap the box where it says “Say something…”, enter your message and click Post.
- Leave Your Group
To do this, you have to tap the “…” icon in the top right corner of the screen. Please read the message in the pop-up window and tap Yes if you are sure you want to leave.
- Make Primary
To do this, you have to tap the “…” icon in the top right corner of the screen. Please tap on the “Make Primary” button from the drop-down menu.