In this article, we are going to explain how to sell stuff in Roblox platform. If you want to know the way to sell stuff in Roblox, so you have to read this article until the end. Here, you are going to get the information you need.
As we know that only an account with a membership can participate in private selling. In addition, as with trading, only items marked as Limited or Limited U are able to be sold. If an item is Limited or Limited U, there is going to be an icon declaring it as such underneath the item’s picture when viewing its details page or when browsing the catalog.
To sell the stuff that meets the above requirements, first you have to go to its details page. When you are there, you have to click the three dots above the box which contains the price and Buy Now buttons. After that, you have to choose Sell in the menu which displays. Then, you are going to be given a box which lets you set your price. For note: Please be very careful during the pricing process. If you set the wrong price and it sells (a cheap price is able to cause the item to sell almost immediately), Roblox will not be able to reverse the transaction.
Now, we are going to explain how to sell the clothes in Roblox.
You are able to make awesome clothes for your avatar! To sell your clothing creations, you have to follow these steps below:
- Make sure that you have a membership and have created an item of clothing.
- You have to go to the Create section located in the blue bar at the top of the website.
- After that, you have to click on either Shirts, Pants, or T-Shirts in the left column, depending on your design.
- Then, you have to click the gear to the right of the item you want to sell.
- Now, you have to click Configure, then select Sales.
- On the Sales page, you are able to click to turn on the “Item for Sale” option.
- Please enter the amount of Robux for which you want to sell your clothing.
- In this step, you are able to click the Save button.
Your account will need a membership, but you are able to create a T-shirt for your own personal use without a membership. Clothing items cannot be sold for free, the minimum amount for Shirts or Pants is 5 Robux and for T-Shirts is 2 Robux. Robux that you earned from selling clothes in Roblox are placed in a pending status for up to 3 business days before being paid to the account. This pending status is named escrow. You are able to check your pending sales by viewing the Summary tab of your Transactions pages. If you want to get more information related to the way to sell stuff in Roblox, you are able to read other articles in our website.