In this article, we are going to share how to stop Roblox from crashing. As a Roblox player, we are sure that you ever get this problem. Apparently, there are many other Roblox players who have ever had this problem. If you are an Android user and you want to stop Roblox from crashing on your phone, you will be able to do these ways:
CLOSE THE APP AND REOPEN IT
- Firstly, you have to open your application manager or task manager. Remember that it is different from your app-drawer and the “My Apps” section of Google Play. Usually, you will be able to find it in your phone’s Settings app, though its location can be different depending on the device which you are using. For this case, a Google search may be required to find it on your particular device
- Now, you need to find Roblox in the list and tap it.
- Then, you are able to tap the “Force Stop” button.
- Lastly, you are able to return to the screen with the Roblox Mobile App icon and tap to reopen.
REINSTALL THE ROBLOX APP
- Please open Google Play on your Android device.
- After that, you are able to tap the icon that looks like three stacked lines in the upper left corner.
- Then, you have to tap My Apps and Games.
- The next step that you have to do is to find Roblox in the list of apps and tap on it.
- Now, you are able to tap Uninstall.
- You should stay on that page until the uninstall is complete. When the process is done, you are able to tap the Install button.
CLEAR YOUR ROBLOX DATA
- At the first step, you have to open your application manager or task manager. It is able to be found in your phone/tablet’s Settings app. We recommend you to use a Google search to find it on your particular Android device.
- You have to find Roblox in the list and tap it.
- Then, you have to tap the Clear Data button followed by OK on the pop-up message.
- The last step, you only need to return to the screen with the Roblox Mobile App icon and tap to reopen.
REBOOT YOUR DEVICE
- The first thing that you have to do is power down your Android device by holding down the power button and tapping Power Off in the options which display.
- When your Android device has been powered down for thirty seconds, you have to press the power button to turn it back on again.
- Lastly, you are able to reopen the app.
CHECK YOUR DATE AND TIME
- You need to open your Settings app.
- After that, you have to find your time and date settings.
- Please ensure the date and time are accurate. If they are not, you have to update them and try Roblox again.