The players of Roblox are able to find the Screenshot menu in the standard Menu GUI screen in-game. It allows the players to take pictures by clicking on “Take Screenshot”. Alternatively, you are able to click “Print Screen” on Microsoft Windows, or Command+Shift+3 on MacOS.
By the way, how to take a Screenshot in Bloxburg? If you want to take a Screenshot in Bloxburg, you are able to read this entire article. Here we are going to explain it. For note: If sending an image to Customer Service, please save the file as a .png or .jpg format and attach it to your email.
HOW TO TAKE AN IN-GAME SCREENSHOT
- At the first step, you have to click on the Menu button which is located on the upper-left corner.
- After that, you have to click the Record tab in the menu which opens.
- Then, you are able to click the Take Screenshot button.
Alternatively, you are able to skip the first two steps and press the PrntScn (PrintScreen) key on your keyboard. If you do this for the first time, a pop-up window is going to appear, informing you that you have already taken a screenshot and where to find it. At the lower right, there is the option to never display that message again.
HOW TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR SCREEN
- At the first step, you have to set up your shot and press these keys: PrntScn (PrintScreen). Usually, this is located at the top of keyboard. Sometimes in very small print.
- On several systems it may be necessary to hold down the Ctrl key when you are pressing PrntScn.
- Please paste the picture into a picture program like MS Paint or paint.net by using Ctrl + V or right clicking and selecting Paste to a new file.
Apparently, there are some keyboard combinations which are available when taking a screenshot. In the text below are two of the more common methods.
- Press command-shift-3: It will take a screenshot of the entire screen.
- Press command-shift-4: It will let you choose a part of the screen.
HOW TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT ON MOBILE
On iPhone models with Touch ID and top button, you are able to take screenshot by doing these steps:
- At the first step, you have to press the Side button and the Home button at the same time
- Please quickly release both buttons.
- After you take the screenshot in Roblox, a thumbnail appears in the lower-left corner of your screen temporarily.
- At this time, you are able to tap the thumbnail to open it. Or you are also able to swipe left to dismiss it.
If you are an Android user, the steps to take a screenshot is able to vary depending on the device and Android version. To find these steps, you are able to do a Google search for your specific device.