In the game of Roblox, teleportation is such a needed way that you have to transport or be transported across space and distance instantly. However, when you are playing Roblox, you might find any games which have several towns inside.
Then, when you get the games providing several towns, castles, multiple large dungeons and a haunted forest, of course, you have to do teleportation with your friends in the game. By doing teleportation, you will absolutely be able to communicate and transport the information well.
In fact, very large worlds probably will perform better when a teleportation way is implemented. By teleportation, you surely can make each a separate place and teleport players between them at the specific points such as a Dungeons’s entrance or exit.
In the game of Roblox, teleportation is handled by TeleportService. Moreover, it can be used to teleport the players between places in a game or to another game. But, the TeleportService may not work during playtesting in Roblox Studio. So, it will totally work in the games which have been published in the Roblox application.
How to Teleport in Roblox
Of course, to teleport between the players in Roblox, you have to do some ways that we’ll show below!
Step 1: Creating a game Teleporter
- First, go to the Roblox Studio.
- Second, you can start to add two parts to the work space. Then, click the little part icon. Move it up a bit as you want.
- Then, duplicate the part icon. Then place one of them on the right side and the one on the left side.
- After that, set the transparency 0.5. Make sure that the icon is a bit invisible.
- Then, you now have the teleportation blocks.
- When you have done creating the two blocks, it is time for you to manage it by adding the script.
- Then, go to the name of those parts, and change the parts name to Tele 1 and Tele 2.
- Next, you can insert to a folder, change the name of the folder to be Teleportation.
- After that, insert a server script inside of this teleportation.
(The steps still continue..….)
To teleport between the players in Roblox in detail, you can also watch a video from Sheasu entitled How to TELEPORT Players in ROBLOX that you can access here.
Step 2: Test the Teleport
- After you add the script to Roblox Studio, you can start to test the script.
Step 3: Playing the Game
- You can move the teleport by your character in tele 1.
- Then, if your character is automatically in tele 2, it means that you are successfully teleported in Roblox. But, if the character is still in tele 1, so, you are failed in making a teleporter to teleport with another player in Roblox.
So, make sure that you create a game teleporter with the right steps to make it successful to teleport with other players in Roblox.
Then, to teleport from game 1 to game 2, you can also watch a tutorial video from MU_MY entitled Roblox | How To Make Game Teleporter – Teleport Players Between Games In Roblox!! here.