When you come to this page, you may want to find out the information about how to text on Roblox Xbox. You have to know that you cannot text on Roblox Xbox One. For your information, Xbox uses voice chat instead.
If you want to interact with your friends, you are able to use voice chat system. This voice chat system allows you to chat with your friends and party members. If a microphone is connected via a headset, you are placed into voice chat with other players automatically in the game you joined. You have to remember that Voice communication must be enabled in Xbox Settings.
Aside from that, Roblox also allows for the use of Xbox Live Party Chat with your Xbox Live friends. When active, this feature overrides in-game chat automatically. You will be able to switch to in-game chat by going to the “Your party” panel in Xbox and choosing “Switch to game chat”. Now, you may want to try invite your friends to an Xbox Live party to chat while you play a game or watch a show.
To start a party, either you or someone on the Xbox console you are using need own an Xbox Live Gold subscription. Furthermore, you have to do these steps:
- At the first step, you have to press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- At the top of the guide, you are able to choose Parties & chats > Start a party.
- After that, you need to select Invite more.
- Now, you have to select the friends you want to invite. In this step, you are also able to select people from a club.
- Lastly, you only need to select ‘Invite selected people’.
This will sends notifications to the friends you selected. After they join, they are going to appear under your party.
Some of you may get problem related to the Xbox One Chat Headset. If you cannot hear chat audio when you use the Xbox One Chat Headset, or if others cannot hear you, please try to do this solution.
- Firstly, you need to disconnect the headset or unplug the headset cable from the bottom of the controller. Then reconnect it.
- After that, you have to check the mute button on the headset controls. Please make sure that the headset is not muted.
- Now, you need also to increase the audio. If you are using a headset plugged into the 3.5mm port, you have to go to Profile & system> Settings > Devices & streaming > Kinect. Then, you are able to select your controller to adjust your audio options. If you are using the headset with a Windows 10 PC, you have to go to Settings > Devices > your controller, and then adjust your audio options.
- To check for a hardware malfunction, you will be able to use a different controller or headset.
- The last step, you are able to update your controller to ensure you have the latest software.