Apparently, you come to this page to find out the information about how to upgrade your Roblox Premium membership. If so, you are at the right page. Here we are going to explain about that. Now, you only need to keep staying on this page.
UPGRADE OR DOWNGRADE MEMBERSHIP
To upgrade your Roblox Premium membership, you are able to purchase a new Premium membership level after your current membership expires. You have to cancel your current membership prior to the renewal date to make sure a renewal for the current level of membership is not processed.
MEMBERSHIP BUTTONS ARE GRAYED OUT
This means Roblox Premium membership upgrading or downgrading is currently unavailable. Here are some reasons:
- The membership type does not allow for level change before it expires.
- The membership is currently renewing.
Membership in Renewal Information Possible Outcomes:
- Successful renewal: The membership continues and buttons are going to return to normal.
- Failure to renew: The membership expires and buttons are going to return to normal
There are some reasons a membership may not be able to renew, such as an expired or cancelled credit card or insufficient Game Card credits. The renewing process can take a few days. So, you have to be patient. If the process takes more than 10 days, you are able to contact the Customer Service via the support form.
CAN I BUY JUST ONE MONTH OF MEMBERSHIP?
You are able to buy a Single Month Membership. For your information, a single month memberships are sold in the Roblox Mobile App available on the Windows and Amazon app stores.
Memberships bought through the official Roblox site, iTunes, and Google Play are renewing by default. You will be able to cancel at any time before the renewal date. Even if you cancel the membership you can still get the benefits until the expiration date. The Roblox Premium memberships are non-refundable. To avoid a recurring charge, it will be better to cancel sooner rather than later.
HOW TO CANCEL RECURRING MEMBERSHIP
To cancel recurring membership, you are able to do that through browser app and mobile app. Now, we are going to explain one of them.
- Firstly, you are able to login to the account where the Roblox Premium membership was bought.
- After that, you are able to open the gear icon which is located in the upper right.
- Then, you are able to open Settings.
- The next step, you have to open Billing.
- Lastly, you are able to click the Cancel button and follow prompts until the subscription is completely canceled
- Please be logged into the account where the Roblox Premium membership was bought
- Then, you need to go to Upgrade Now on the left of the main Roblox browser view.
- On the Upgrade page, you are going to see a blue Cancel link.
- Now, you have to click the link and follow the prompts until the subscription is completely canceled.