This article teaches you how to upload clothes (shirt) in Roblox. Remember that you must have a subscription to upload and wear your custom shirt and also to make Robux just by making the shirt.
UPLOADING THE CLOTHES (SHIRT)
- At the first step, you have to open the Roblox main page. Please go to https://www.roblox.com/games in your browser.
- After that, you have to click the Create tab. It is on the upper-left side of the page.
- Then, you have to click Continue to Create page if prompted. If this is your first time opening the Create tab, you have to click the blue Continue to Create page link in the pop-up window. Please skip this step if you go straight to the Create page. If you are not logged into Roblox, you will need to submit your username and password and then click Sign In before you are able to continue.
- Now, you have to click Shirts. For your information, this option is near the bottom of the “My Creations” list of items. First you may have to click My Creations at the top of the page to open this list.
- The next step that you have to do is to click Browse. It is a grey button near the top of the “Create a Shirt” page. A window will open.
- You have to select your shirt image. Please find the PNG template image in the folder where you saved it and click it.
- You have to click Open that is located in the bottom right corner of the window.
- Please submit a name for your shirt. In the “Shirt Name” text field, you are able to type in the name of your shirt. This is how it is going to appear in the web store and on your profile.
- Lastly, you are able to click Upload which is a green button below the “Shirt Name” text field. Doing so will upload your shirt to your Roblox profile, from which point you are able to equip or sell it.
PROBLEMS UPLOADING CLOTHING
If you are having difficulty making or uploading clothing, there are a few things to look into.
You have to note that your Roblox account must have a membership to upload and sell the clothes such as shirts or pants. While you can still make t-shirts without a form of membership, you will not be able to sell them.
- Image Size and Format
All images which are uploaded will need to be either a .gif, .png, or .jpg file. You need to ensure your image is the correct size. It is very important to use the appropriate template when you are making your clothing. However, sometimes the size of the image can shift by a pixel or two when editing or saving. If this happens, it will give you an error telling you to be sure to use a template. If this happens, please ensure that your image is 585 pixels wide by 559 pixels high and try uploading again.