Ro Ghoul in Roblox is a game which is created by SushiWalrus. In this game, there is Demon Yamada. Demon Yamada is a quinque which is made from Demon Yamada’s known as the Investigator Killer’s, kakuhou. The kakuhou it was created from is a bikaku.
Demon Yamada Showcase
Demon Yamada only has a stage. On that stage, it is the first and only stage of the quinque and it is that of a giant cleaver-like sword which can glow while you use it.
If you want to see the Ro Ghoul Demon Yamada Showcase, you are able to watch some videos about it on Youtube. Here are some videos that you are able to watch about Demon Yamada Showcase.
- A video of Deathy entitled Ro-Ghoul | New Demon Yamada Quinque!! | Demon Yamada Showcase which was uploaded on May 21st, 2018.
- A video of The Dark Theme entitled Ro Ghoul – Demon Yamada Showcase (and my group) which was uploaded on June 4th, 2018.
- A video of EpicMasterRB entitled Roblox-Demon Yamada Showcase – (Ro-Ghoul) which was uploaded on November 9th, 2018.
- A video of Kuba entitled Demon Yamada QuinQue Showcase #15 Ro – Ghoul | Roblox| which was uploaded on April 21st, 2020.
- A video of iBeMaine entitled Demon Yamada & Hinami Kagune Showcase | Ro-Ghoul| Tokyo Ghoul Roblox | iBeMaine which was uploaded on May 21st, 2018.
If you want to do the moves like in the Demon Yamada showcase videos above, here are the keybind that you are able to use.
- Click – You will be able to slash your opponent with a slight delay. Whenever the ability is used, it will glow.
- E – You are able to lunge forward and attack the enemy.
- R – You are able to lunge and chops forward, dealing about medium damage.
- F – You are able to spin and chop with the blade, being the same as 13’s Jason’s F attack. There is a large hitbox and does medium to high damage.
Ro-Ghoul in Roblox was created by SushiWalrus on July 12th, 2017. When this article was being created, the last update of the game was on August 22nd, 2020. This game is able to be played by 20 maximum players. Now, this game has been visited more than 534.8 million times and it has been favorite more than 1.3 million times.
In this game, you are able to buy game passes such as 2x EXP which costs 250 Robux, 2x Yen which costs 250 Robux, 2x REP which costs 250 Robux and Halved Trainer Cooldown which costs 250 Robux. If you want to play this game, here are the controls that you are able to use.
- 1-9 : It can be used to activate/deactivate your weapon.
- X : It can be used to toggle sprint.
- Q : It can be used to punch/kick, gives a single experience point.
- T : It can be used to block, duration increases based on Durability.
- M : It can be used to equip/unequip Mask.
- Click : It can be used to attack.
- E : Special 1
- R : Special 2
- F : Special 3
- C : Bonus Special
- 0 : Arata (CCG Team)
- G : Kakuhou Special/Quinx
- If you want to evade, you can double tap (W/A/S/D).