Making an aesthetic profile picture can make your Roblox account different from others. It means that you will have a pretty profile picture because of the addition of some elements in it. You may imagine it and you think that you want to make it.
On Youtube, there are some videos about making an aesthetic Roblox profile picture. Here are some of them.
- A video of Lemon tart Rblx entitled How To Make An Aesthetic Roblox PFP which was uploaded on April 1st, 2020.
- A video of cloudxrose entitled How To Make An Aesthetic Roblox Profile Pic // Step-By-Step! which was uploaded on March 18th, 2020.
- A video of Dr. Sunflower entitled How To Make An Aesthetic Roblox Profile Picture which was uploaded on December 1st, 2019.
- A video of Computer Ideas For All entitled Roblox Aesthetic Profile Picture which was uploaded on July 15th, 2020.
- A video of Hamsta Edits entitled How To Make An Aesthetic Roblox Profile which was uploaded on May 3rd, 2020.
In the video of cloudxrose entitled How To Make An Aesthetic Roblox Profile Pic // Step-By-Step!, you are able to see that the programs that she uses are:
- Roblox Studio
So, if you want to make an aesthetic profile picture by following her steps, then you need to have the programs above.
How to make it?
- First, you have to open Roblox Studio and also you need AlreadyPro’s Character Plugin.
- Type your user. If your character has any acc on it and you want to remove it, you can follow the steps in the video.
- In the video, you can see that she deletes the face and then searches for hair. Then, she drags the hair onto the avatar.
- She also changes the clothes of the avatar by going to the Avatar Shop and finding some clothes there.
- If you find your outfit, then copy the URL and then paste it in the Roblox Studio.
- Then, she searches for a polaroid camera and then picks one. Now, drag the camera to the avatar and then click on Export Selection. Name it and Save it into a folder.
- In this step, you have to access Blender and click X to delete the square. Now, click Cycles Render instead of Blender Render. Then, you can follow what she does in the videos.
- There, you will find the folder where you put your character in and you will edit it in the Blender program.
- If you have done so, you can Save it.
- Now, you will access Photoshop and you have to get a background there.
- Then, you will have to move to the Lightroom program.
Well, it is just an inspiration where you may be able to get inspired with it. If you have another idea to make your profile picture aesthetic, you can make it. In this video, she makes her avatar wear Adidas top and torn jeans. Also Her avatar is holding a camera. You are able to create another aesthetic avatar for your profile picture than this. So, good luck for you!