When you are playing the game of Roblox with other players, you may want to interact with them more than only through the chat. Or you may want your Avatar to act in a certain way to make things feel more realistic. For this case, you will be able to use Roblox /e commands.
Apparently, there are many other Roblox players who are looking for the information regarding Roblox /e commands. You are lucky have come to this page as here you are going to get amazing information related to Roblox /e commands. Make sure that you read this article until the end so that you are going to know all Roblox /e Commands. If you play the game of Roblox, you will be able to use all Roblox /e Commands to interact with other Roblox players.
Roblox Animation System offers a measured amount of fluidity and realism for movements. Part of this system is called as Emotes that are specific actions that Roblox avatar can do. If you want to see the default emotes, you are able to hit the “/” key to chat and try typing in commands. In the text below, you will be able to see all Roblox /e commands. Here are they:
- /e wave
- /e point
- /e dance
- /e dance2
- /e dance3
- /e cheer
- /e laugh
You have to remember that it is very important to put the “/” at the start of each Roblox command. Otherwise, it will not work. it means that you not only enter a message into the chat. After you have typed this in, you have to press enter and your Roblox Avatar will do the emote that you have entered.
Finally, you have know another method to interact and communicate with other Roblox players without having to always only use text chat. By the way, do you want to try using all Roblox e/ commands? If you want to try it, so you are able to try it now. You will get different experiences interacting and communicating with other players in Roblox platform.
Now, we are going to explain what function of each Roblox e/ commands. To know that information, please read the text below.
- /e wave: This command lets you to wave quickly in R6. It is a bit more smooth with R15.
- /e point: This command for the character points.
- /e dance: This command is the first dance for R15. It is a random dance for R6.
- /e dance2: This command lets you move from side to side in R6. R15 involves your avatar twisting your arms and looking side to side.
- /e dance3: This command lets you to jump on alternating legs with your arms pointing in R6. R15 will involve you swaying side to side while you are moving your arms.
- /e cheer: This command lets you cheer and jumps.
- /e laugh: This command lets you to laugh, but does not make any laughing noise.