For those who want to find out some information regarding chat settings on Roblox Xbox, you are able to read this entire article. Here we are going to talk about that. Make sure that you do not miss any information.
XBOX ONE APP: VOICE CHAT
Roblox on Xbox has a voice chat system that lets you chat with other players and party members. There is no text feature. So, if you want to interact with your friends, you only need to use a voice chat system.
You have to note that voice communication must be enabled in Xbox Settings. If a microphone is connected via a headset (Kinect), automatically you are placed into voice chat with other players in the game you have joined.
XBOX LIVE PARTY CHAT
Roblox also lets for the use of Xbox Live Party Chat with your Xbox Live friends. When active, this feature will override in-game chat automatically. For this case, you will be able to switch to in-game chat by visiting the “Your party” panel in Xbox and selecting “Switch to game chat”.
HOW TO START A PARTY ON XBOX ONE
Invite other players to an Xbox Live party to chat while you are playing a game. Remember that either you or someone on the Xbox console you are using must have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. To start a party, you are to press the Xbox button to open the guide. At the top of the guide, you are able to select Parties & chats, then select Start a party. The next step that you have to do is to select Invite more. You are able to select the friends you want to invite. Or you are also able to select people from a club. Afterwards, you have to select ‘Invite selected people’. This sends notifications to the friends you have selected. When they join, they are going to appear under your party.
TROUBLESHOOT THE XBOX ONE CHAT HEADSET
If you cannot hear voice chat when you use the Xbox One Chat Headset, you are able to do these steps below:
- At the first step, you have to disconnect the headset. Or you are also able to unplug the headset cable from the bottom of the controller. Please reconnect it.
- After that, you have to check the mute button on the headset controls. You have to ensure the headset is not muted.
- Increase the audio. If you are using a headset plugged into the 3.5mm port, you need to go to Profile & system> Settings > Devices & streaming > Kinect. Then, you need to choose your controller to adjust your audio options. If you are using the headset with a Windows 10 PC, please go to Settings, choose Devices, choose your controller, and then adjust your audio options.
- To check for a hardware malfunction, you can use a different controller or headset.
- Now, you only need to update your controller to make sure that you have the latest software.