When you play a game in Roblox, you may want to play on a server which has a small number of players. But, sometimes to find small servers in the game takes time so that you may need an extension to help you in finding small servers.
Well, it seems that it is impossible to find a server with a small number of players since we know that the game has more than 60 million monthly users. So, it is not surprising if the servers are always crowded. But, if you use the third party software, you are able to enjoy the gameplay with low latency because you are able to choose the small server.
You need Roblox Chrome Extensions to be able to find small servers. Here are the steps that you can do to find small servers in Roblox games.
- First, you have to install Roblox Plus Extension for Google Chrome. It will permit you to be able to search for servers and preview the population easily. Beside server search, you will also be able to get item and trade notifiers, filter bar for avatar page and website themes. If you do not use Chrome, you do not have to be worried because this extension can be found on Firefox and Opera as well.
- After you install the extension, then you have to go back to your Roblox game and begin to search for servers. If you want to find servers with small populations or empty populations, you can do that by jumping to the end of the list and then you have to browse the pages. But, this may not work for every game. You may end up clicking for some minutes or more. So, to make things quicker, you are able to press F12 on the keyboard to be able to launch the console and paste this code into the command line.
- If you have got the code into the command line, you have to keep pasting for some seconds and then hit Enter. You will see that the number of servers is going down in the counter at the bottom of the page. The goal of it is to get the number down to a handful of servers. It means that you must paste the code and hit Enter a few times until you can get to the magic number. The thing that you are searching is the server list under Other Servers with only a small number of players.
- If you get it, you can exit the console and then scroll the list to be able to find an empty one.
Roblox+ is a Google Chrome Extension which is free to download and use. This extension is made by WebGL3D. So, it does not officially come from Roblox. Some features that you are able to enjoy from this extension are listed below.
- There is an item notifier. With it, you will get notified when a new item comes out or gets updated.
- There is an Avatar page filter bar.
- There is Trade notifier.
- It can support dark themes on unsupported Roblox pages.