You may come to this page to find out the information about how to fix Roblox closes when loading. If you want to find out its solution, you have to read this article until the end. Here we are going to share some information about how to fix common Roblox issues.
First you have to reboot your computer and try to play. Sometimes this may be all that is needed to fix Roblox related problems. In other cases, if you are an Android user, you are able to power down your Android device by holding down the power button. Then tap Power Off in the options which display. When your Android device has been powered down for thirty seconds, you are able to press the power button to turn it back on again. The last step, you are able to reopen the app.
RESET INTERNET OPTIONS FOR WINDOWS
We have already found that many Roblox and Roblox Studio problems can be solved by resetting your computer’s Internet Options. You have to note that these steps will need to use Internet Explorer, but will fix lots of problems even for the players that use other browsers such as Chrome or Firefox. Please try the following steps:
- Please open Internet Explorer.
- Then, you have to open the gear icon > Internet options.
- After that, you are able to open the Advanced tab.
- Lastly, click the Reset button
After resetting, you need to close the Internet Explorer to allow the changes to take effect. After this has been completed, you will be able to go back to using your web browser of choice.
CLEAR YOUR TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES
You have to know that an important step in any uninstall or reinstall process is to clear your browser’s temporary internet files. This is going to help with any corruption issues that might have arisen. For assistance with this process, you are able to see the text below:
- Please click the Menu icon in the top right.
- Then, you have to select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- Clear browsing data window is going to appear.
- Now, you are able to select Cookies and other site and plugin data, Cached images and files and Hosted app data.
- Lastly, you need to click Clear browsing data and restart your browser.
CHECK YOUR FIREWALL
Apparently, a lot of antivirus or internet security software tries to control which programs can access the internet. Usually, these programs err on the side of caution and by default no program is allowed access. In this case, you are able to turn your internet firewall software off, to view if that allows you to join games. If it does, you are able to turn it back on and follow these steps to safely allow Roblox to access the internet:
- Please find your firewall program’s control panel. You are able to find this in the taskbar in the lower right hand corner of your desktop.
- Then, you have to find the program permissions section.
- After that, you are able to find Roblox and allow it unrestricted access to the internet.