As we know that Robux is the currency on Roblox platform. It was introduced on May 14, 2007 as a replacement of Roblox Points. Formerly, Robux was one of two currencies on the plaform of Roblox alongside Tix that were removed on April 14, 2016.
Talk about Robux, you may come to this page to find out the information related to Roblox Currency Converter. If you want to find out that information, you have to keep staying on this page as here we are going to discuss about that. Apparently, there are lots of Roblox players who are looking for this information.
There is a feature name Robux Converter. It is a widget which is able to be used to show the exchange rate between Robux and USD, and vice versa. However, you can still discover other Roblox Currency Converters by searching them from your choice browser. Aside from that, there is also a tool that automatically converts Robux to its value worth in USD. If you want to try using that amazing tool, simply you are able to click this link; https://www.myleafs.com/app/roblox/currency-converter/.
Another tool that you are able to use to convert your Robux is Robux to USD Converter. Based on the research, the tool was made on June 10, 2019 by sad_eyez. The last updated of the tool was on August 26, 2019. However, you have to keep mind that the tool will not be able to give you money. This tool is only a calculator to view and check how much money you have.
In the text below, we are going to share the information about current Robux to USD. Here are they:
- 100K Robux for $250 USD
- 250K Robux for $625 USD
- 500K Robux for $1,250 USD
- 1M Robux for $2,500 USD
- 10M Robux for $25,000 USD
- 20M Robux for $50,000 USD
- 30M Robux for $75,000 USD
- 40M Robux for $100,000 USD
- 50M Robux for $125,000 USD
- 60M Robux for $150,000 USD
- 70M Robux for $175,000 USD
- 80M Robux for $200,000 USD
The Developer Exchange (Devex) program has minimum cash out; it is 100,000 Robux to $250. If you want to cash out your Robux, make sure that your Roblox account has strict criteria.
- You should have an active subscription that the costs about $20 a month or $130 annually.
- You have to agree to the Developer Exchange Terms of Services.
- You must have Roblox at least 100,000 Robux.
- You have to own a valid PayPal account.
- You must have a verified email address that associated with your Roblox account.
- You must be thirteen years old or older.
- You must not have moderated for Phishing, Scamming, False Advertisement of Games, or Making Deals with Real-World Money.
The text above is a list of criteria if you want to cash out your Robux through Developer Exchange. Make sure your account has those criteria.